Introducing BudBusterPro

As usual I did something wrong it did not have anything to do with his product . But these babies are looking nice .

There won’t be a problem with these . Get ready to see some massive buds
4 Likes

I hate to say it I’ve kind of started using it the way I want to . I’ve thrown his paperwork out the window . Let’s see how this jungle grows . I have tried to keep up with what his instructions say . I have had problems with temperature . I definitely love the product . I hope that anyone that uses it sees the same thing . Good luck and happy grow and $50 goes a long way . I really think that stuff helps with bugs also . I’m sure they don’t like the way it taste . I am not having problems with bugs . Lol I need to shut up . Thanks again Bob for coming here and basically some shit talk and some good talk you should not have to defend yourself if they don’t like it or if they wanna say your product don’t work tell them to pull the thumb out their ass . That shit stinks . Sorry for being aggressive I got to get those little pills
5 Likes

LOL Hemp !
You’re a friggin wild man ! Good job and be sure and come back and let me know how you’ve modified the BBP program for your best benefit !
Grow ON, Grow STRONG!

3 Likes

What I’m getting that is I use it. It doesn’t just set on the self back there. I did give some away. I hope he is using it because it works very well. I think some people do not like the idea of bringing water inside to spray on their plants. If anything I use more than I should. I don’t waste any of it.

4 Likes

ravenchiefSeed Swappers

6h

Progress update on my cloning experiment
Everybody and I mean everybody is established in their pots and using their roots to feed - I have been experimenting with BudBusterPro as a tool in multiple situations and different times in the plants’ life cycles and I am finding that it helps sick plants get better, and even promotes good root development on cuttings - I used a 2ml BBP per 8 ounce of RO water rate immediately after cutting and dipping and then again 7 days later and again when I transplanted approximately 14 days later. I did NOT saturate them, but rather a good, but light misting @rflasch - Bob- I would declare that BBP has been beneficial in my cloning of very thick central stalks -

Even the ugly ducklings have turned around - these two looked so bad I thought they would die but instead they are growing new leaves -

All of these cuttings will be going outside this summer -

2 Likes

Now i have friends.

5 Likes

Attention Breeders and Seed Growers!
If your operation is dependent on producing quality seeds with increased viability… you really need to consider utilizing BudBusterPro in your programs!
The programs for either seed or bud production are very similar and very cost effective. There’s an option for purchasing a 4oz. pack for $45 Priority Mail paid in all 50 states! That 4ozer is118ml, the highest dilution you will use 3ml/8 oz water !
If you’re selling your seeds, you’re in a very competitive market. Your customers know what exceptional seeds look like…maybe like this?

Certainly, it’s always your choice…and your competitors!

Good Luck in all your grows, both now and in the future!

7 Likes

3 Likes

I was gifted a good amount of BBP
I have some new babies I want to try it on. Actually I have 4 baby plants all from same batch of beans. I think I will try this BBP for myself on a side by side. I will spray one plant with the BBP and leave the others natural. Excited to see the results in person.

6 Likes

:canada:
:question:
:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yes, we ship internationally and already have a few customers in Canada.
For Canadian deliveries we ship First Class mail and there is a $15 shipping charge.
Normally takes about 2 weeks for arrival…

4 Likes

Mike, If you didn’t receive the documentation with your gift You can download it all on our website…FWIW

1 Like

Thanks, done did.
I’m actually excited to try your stuff.

2 Likes

I look forward to working with you!
If it’s beneficial for you, I always like to work with you for the first grow…we’ll be starting off when your seedlings are 14 days old…spraying on a weekly schedule.

If you can PM me pictures of your girls a day before treatment I can continuously monitor your progress and advise as we go…welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Yes, and thanks. The babies are ten days from breaking ground. So it begins very shortly.

2 Likes

I will probably treat 2 plants. Since these are photo regs. That will give me twice the chances of getting a girl. I am mostly interested in seeing the difference in bud development.

1 Like

Hmmmm, may have to try this out one day. Sounds legit

1 Like

Actually I’m still just a tad sceptical. I have seen pics of great success. I have heard master growers brag on this stuff.
But, I guess it’s in my nature, seeing is believing.
If it’s like it’s been said and shown, BBP will get an order from me. Garanteed.

1 Like

Mike, we appreciate skepticism!
There’s so much hyperbole and bullshit in the cannabis market we expected LOT’s of skepticism!

Actually the stronger the skepticism, the more precious those ‘holy shit’ moments are when growers first understand the powerful tool they now possess!

Again, will be fun working with you and we’ll take it one step at a time!

4 Likes

It works very well. Get ready when you spray. The up take is incredible. It’s like plants on steroids or something. They will suck that container dry. It does something to the point it speeds up the metabolic I don’t fking know. @Pigeonman and @BigMike55 @TopShelfTrees1 it works. @BudBusterPro is a great guy. He has a great product.

4 Likes