Introducing BudBusterPro

Thank you for the update, Mike!
You are definitely good to go with the 2.5ml/8 oz applications every 7 days up until the flip, where we will give a couple 3ml/8 oz apps…we’ll take it one step at a time!
Thanks Bob

2 Likes

She’s prayin for more!!!

2 Likes

He will say damn I just feed them yesterday. Then damn it where did all the new tops come from. Then it’s going to be exciting.

1 Like

5 Likes

Hi Bob,
I just transplanted my seedlings from my cloner.
How soon can I start the BBP? :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Hi Bobette,
Immediately! it really gives them a nice start ! Just treat them with the 2ml/8 oz rate. Keep your applications on a 7 day schedule and in another couple weeks shoot me some photos and I can confirm for you when to start the 2.5ml/8 oz dilution!
Thanks, Bob

4 Likes

Greetings and Salutations @BudBusterPro and BBP users.
I finally completed my side by side comparison for Auto growers. As a recap; the strain was the Lemon Bear Autos. They were put in the same growing medium, pot size, and were the same age. The only difference was one was on a BBP regime, and the other one was not. I should also point out that the nutrients were the same. The nutrient intake however was much different form the BBP treated plant.
Another point that I find very interesting; the treated plant went about 3 weeks longer than her sister. I thought that needed to be noted.
I have told you long before this how I depend on your product. I have already seen the proof, and that is why I have been using it for a year now!
The pictures speak for themselves. You can see the side by side comparisons, and the DRIED weight of both plants. The company claim of 20-40% larger bud size is on the higher side of 50% with my findings.
To say I am surprised is not enough. I am shocked.
This wasn’t needed for me to be sold on BBP, but it sure does validate my instincts to keep using it on a continual basis. As we bring this side by side to a close; let me say this was not only my first experiment with BBP; it will be my last… :flushed:
That’s right! I am going to the greedy side. I have put in my time and maybe even sacrificed a few grams. Now however I am gonna get mine! So call me greedy!:shushing_face:
Before signing off, I will say WELL DONE! BBP already had me sold. This is just proof. Pictures don’t lie, and neither does the difference in dried weight.
Thomas A Edison said: “Vision without execution is just a hallucination.”
Of course Thomas Dolby also sang: “you blinded me with science” :man_shrugging:t2:

Well done my Good Man!

10 Likes

Jammer!
Heartfelt Thanks for your generosity!
Remember generosity begets Blessings!
You hereby have my permission to go forth and spread the greed!

Ps…I’m not going to fault your math, but that looks like a clear double to me!
Bob

4 Likes

Had a feeling you would be just as thrilled as I was.
I failed Math.
The dog ate my homework.:grin:

4 Likes

Don’t lie. It was the goat!!! Good stuff

3 Likes

Goat, Dog, Bigfoot… All I know is something ate my homework, and it wasn’t me.
I don’t have to be put in detention; do I? :man_shrugging:t2:
:joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Ok so I think something went haywire with my application.
So let me explain how I have been applying. My light schedule has the lights going off at 1 a.m. so, instead of going out there to apply at 1 in the morning, I take the plant out of the tent and put in a dark corner. Spray the plant. Let it dry for a few hours and then put it back in the tent.
This time, the leaves got really weak looking and have brown splotches after sitting overnite. I took it out and sprayed with water to rinse. The new growth since then looks good but of course the splotchy leaves are not going to go back green.

Is this something that commonly happens?

2 Likes

One thing that you need to make sure of when you use BBP make sure you feed before you spray. It will make a big difference. Because of the uptake in incredible.

9 Likes

One of the best grows I have had in a minute.

2 Likes

I will spray and cut the lights off . It’s not going to hurt ur grow if you give less light. I flower at 11/13. When I see stress sometimes times it ok to let them sleep.

2 Likes

Morning Mike,
Sorry you had a bad experience !
When you were gifted the BBP did you happen to get a copy of the Product Information/Application guide also?
We’ve seen this before in a few instances where a grower had somewhere to be and ‘cheated’ the spray on during his light cycle… and next morning had brown splotches on his leaves just like you.
Here’s what’s going on…unlike most foliars you’ve ever used, BBP doesn’t ‘dry’ on the leaves. It actually penetrates the tissue fairly quickly. Once the BBP penetrates the cuticle (waxy layer on top of leaves) it moves into the epidermal cells just underneath. The epidermal cells are very light sensitive and your BBP is going to ‘lense’ that light somewhat like a magnifying glass destroying some tissue.
I don’t have an exact idea of how long it takes the BBP to be totally ‘light safe’, but can guestimate probably 4-6 hours.
As you said, the plants fully recover, and the new growth displays all the BBP effect, but NOBODY wants to see any burn on their plants!
Hope that explains what you’re seeing and I can assure you if you make your application just before ‘lights out’ it will be the last you see of it!
Bob

10 Likes

Mike I wait. 6 hours or so. If you have fans going helps. Or spray before lights out.

2 Likes

Oh, I have not given up on it. I still see the new growth looks good. I knew it had to be something I did that messed me up. I will be more careful with application. I was just worried, at first, that I had burnt the shit out of her. I’m still in!

8 Likes

Mike, I would like to make sure you have the documentation.
It is all available as downloads on our website…on the homepage, you can look down and see some bullet points…those are all downloadable pdf’s pertaining to the specific title.

If there’s ever anything I can help you with or you have questions, please PM me and I’ll be more than happy to help!
Thanks Bob

7 Likes

Oh, yes. I do have the original instructions. I followed it pretty well except for the spray at dark thing. But honestly, the place that I spray is so dark, I had to turn some lights on to see where I was spraying.

6 Likes