Introducing the Toasted yote!

In 2022, our journey with cannabis cultivation began in the heart of Arizona, fueled by a passion for organic excellence. From seed to harvest, our commitment to purity and quality is unwavering. At our core, we prioritize terpene production, understanding that these aromatic compounds hold the key to a truly exceptional cannabis experience. With a focus on providing top-quality medical-grade cannabis, we embrace the natural rhythm of cultivation to deliver a product that goes beyond expectations, reflecting our dedication to both the plant and those who benefit from its therapeutic properties. Welcome to our world, where every leaf tells a story of care, precision, and a commitment to the healing power of nature.

19 Likes

Love the intro! Your ladies are looking great btw!

4 Likes

Looking beautiful I’m from Arizona as well and obsessed with organics what’s the genetics behind it?

2 Likes

Very cool.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m working on more pics now!!!

I am running some pure michigan from 3rd coast genetics here

2 Likes

Nice that’s a photogenic strain for sure seen a few people run it haven’t really jumped much into hype gear like that trying a few newer stuff this cycleI am running black d.o.g, in house genetics garlic fusion, csi humboldt fire purps and g-1000

2 Likes

Nice! I have been wanting more seeds but I literally think I’ll be 50 by the time I pop all the ones i have (I’m 26) my next grow will be cherry trop, GG#4, Afghan kush, sunset sherbert, SLH and pyxy Styx!

3 Likes