Irene (sourced from FJ)

Been wanting to get a hold of this cut for a while now, and with the help of a great friend, she’s here.

81 Likes

Always feels great when you get exactly what you want. Congrats

20 Likes

Congrats brother!!!
I got Irene from Joe as well.
She grows soooooo slow for me so far. I have one for a mom and put another clone to flower. The one in flower was only like 4 inches tall when I flipped it so I’m not going to get much bud from it but at least I can see what it’s all about and to test out the buds when done.
It’s at 7 weeks since flip and bud is looking nice and frosty!!

8 Likes

Beautiful, clean plants from Farmer Joe.

6 Likes

Hell yeah I’ll be waiting on your smoke report.

3 Likes

Irene from 1 week ago, going to get another pic today when lights come on.

35 Likes

When I saw thos pics I thought… that looks like primo pics!

8 Likes

It’s one of my grails too, hoping to have her in hand here real soon. Love it, must feel great to know she’s safely in hand, now off to the big show!

9 Likes

Nice catch. FJ is awesome, he has always come through for me with the healthies and best looking clones of any clone vendor I have dealt with. And Irene is one of the best OG’s :clap::yum: Can’t wait to see what you do with her

10 Likes

I would have to agree that, it was one of the healthiest/most rooted out cuts I’ve brought in.

8 Likes

I’m so jealous right now. That is one plant that I would never let go of. Congratulations on being able to find such a jewel.

3 Likes

Great score. Farmer Joe is back up on ig?

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Yes he’s back

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen he did tell me he was done selling cuts for a while, then a few weeks later told me he’d have a small batch coming. I think he’s tapering down.

4 Likes

can anyone explain the flavor profile and high?

1 Like

He will be taking a break and is liquidating a last batch of clones rn

1 Like

I hate being broke :disappointed:

5 Likes

He had to deal with a logistical nightmare getting all his cuts tested multiple times by Tumi to make sure his cuts are all clean… he is growing out his moms rn

3 Likes

I feel for him. That virus is a nightmare!

2 Likes

Where does this Joe send from and does he send to Europe? I searched instagram for him and couldn’t find him, as there are millions of farmers called Joe, lol. Anyone can help me?

3 Likes