Irrazinig strain collections

Irrazinig 2021 Hopar Valley Accession 2, 2nd generation ex situ seeds reproduced by me. These females are under going stress testing right now, they were flowered a month later than I had wanted due to extended veg time from too much nitrogen too early after Flipping. In veg some females showed complete pest resistance, others not so much. Health is wealth when it comes to the plants. So far have shown great drought resistance as well, doesn’t like the cramped foot space though as some of them are throwing out nanners slightly. Will take them all the way to the end still, need to try the bud to see if it’s worth taking further.

35 Likes

Welcome to OG!

6 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: “WELCOME!!” :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Hope you find your time here enjoyable. From the brief look of your efforts, OG will profit by your presence. Continued success, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @EdenRootsNursery.

1 Like

Welcome to OG! I’ve been following you on IG for a while now

Thanks a bunch Hashpants

1 Like

Much appreciated! Happy to BEE here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks alot! Oh wow that’s awesome, this is the very reason I wanted to join, to connect with the community more! Thanks for the follow

2 Likes

What type of effects are you getting? Those are ILE 2021 Hopar Selection #2 correct?

Haven’t smoke any yet but I’ll let you know how it yes! Yes that is correct

Has anyone scored any packs from these collections? They are also known as full power selections. I saw some new ones from 22 and 23 collections. I’m interested in those XXL balochistan they look amazing you can find them on Instagram they have tons of pictures and information. They have 22 and 23 afghan collections. I saw a strain they have with a huge central cola I forget the name. The bad thing is they are 100 a pack.
Also known as Indian landrace exchange

1 Like