Is lemon g from Ohio still around?

Looking for some Ohio lemon g or some dumpster if there even still around the state. I’ve been chasing lemon g for awhile now. It always someone uncle and it never comes through lol please help

12 Likes

Bodhi Seeds has some Lemon G crosses Im pretty sure. Not sure where to find the cut though. Quite a few good lemon strains available these days

3 Likes

Already a topic on this you posted in 1 hour ago…

2 Likes

Yeah double posting won’t get you more looks. We always combine threads that are similar.

Welcome to OG @Mr.greenbee. Stop by the thread called “introduce yourself” and let people know who you are. You’ll get replies pretty fast on just about any topic. We’re a pretty busy place. Peace

6 Likes

Yeah first timer I found a older post about lemon g I didn’t know it would refresh the whole thing thank you tho for letting me know

1 Like

Yeah this one tho I got my hands on maybe five years ago and haven’t been able to find it since. It was with out a doubt the storngest tasting strain I’ve had

1 Like

My bad first timer trying to figure out how the site works. I didn’t know it would bring the older post back I replied to

I have the original from clone Lemon G. Classic Ohio strain.

3 Likes

Hell yeah man. I knew she was still around I came across some in Columbus a few years back. You have illudium always?

2 Likes

Always have both

2 Likes

Yeah I want to gather the Ohio classics for the collection. I actually received snips today of lemon g well there at the house I haven’t made it home from work yet

1 Like

Do you have cuts of that you be willing to come off of?

3 Likes

It will be at least a month before I can take clones off the Lemon G. Stay in touch. Hit me up in a few weeks.

4 Likes

You got an Instagram? I’ve been looking for illudium for ten plus years

3 Likes

I do but I don’t post on there I post on Foolzbook

What’s your Id on Instagram? Super interested in getting my hands on illudium I’d love to work something out. My Instagram name is also cheesus_triches

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/real.oh.zane?igsh=b2g4MWd3MXk2ZnR5

I’d love to get a cut of that illudium or lemon G .

1 Like

You around cbus

1 Like

I’m near garrettsville by Nelson ledges if you are familiar, but I do a bunch of work in Columbus. Happy 420 .

1 Like