Is Misterbee Ok?

Haven’t seen him around in a while. last i knew something medical was going on with his wife. are they doing ok? does anyone know? anyone in contact with them?

29 Likes

@OG619 just brought this up yesterday when we chatted briefly, I hope @misterbee and his missus are okay, last we talked was almost 3 months ago and he was excited about getting some fabric hemp varietals.

10 Likes

He went MIA shortly after I joined here and he offered to send some seeds that never arrived. A few months ago a friend told me in a PM that he was battling legal stuff, but I can’t confirm that nor what happened. I hope we hear from them. My :green_heart: is with them.

13 Likes

If we can help, we will @misterbee

14 Likes

Oh man i hope he’s ok … this is disturbing

12 Likes

Well this isn’t a thread I ever wanted to read.

I hope he’s got his medical boot off and is out there enjoying the harvest season with the bees.

:phone: :house: mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I am worried about @misterbee as well. Last time him and I talked was just a few day before he told me that he was going to be missing for the next 10 days coming up, that was a long time ago. My DMs have went unanswered and I always talked to him with my involvement for his giveaway thread :sewing_needle: . I hope someone sees this that has a better way to contact him and they could let him know we are all concerned that he has been MIA for way too long. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::blush::sunglasses::v:

13 Likes

Over the last few days I too have been wondering about @misterbee
He was always a very active user on here and always seemed to have time to poke in and update us. I dont know if he is oldschool and uses a computer only but if he uses his phone to log in that makes me even more worried because i feel he would 100% have posted by now if it was that easy.

5 Likes

He has gone MIA before, but this is certainly a long time. Hope hes ok and just busy.

11 Likes

Big loves to our missing :honeybee: .

:cry:

11 Likes

yeah. last i heard from him was months ago.
i hope they are ok.

4 Likes

I hope you’re doing well brother, I hope our MisterBee comes back soon.

3 Likes

i’m doing ok man. staying ahead of the wheel.

hope you are doing well also. hopefully you’re stable soon… i have so much to share with you. (relevant to both our quest(s).)

4 Likes

Damn @misterbee I hope all is well!

2 Likes

I’m trying to make those repairs at my potential new space soon, gotta fix the door frames, remove and reinstall some drywall and insulation, windows, etc. but I’m hoping to be there by the end of October. I just want to get back to growing without being hassled.

6 Likes

I hope he is doing well. Last I heard from him was back in July before I shipped his custom magnetic logo I had made for him. I decided to make this for him as he was the first one on OG to reach out and send me beans of a strain that I wanted. He also was the first person to support me by picking up some threaded pucks.

Hope all is well @misterbee

We miss you! :green_heart:

22 Likes
4 Likes

He ran a Ladies’ giveaway, but I never received it. I was hoping it just got lost in the mail. I’m really bummed to hear hes have troubles.

5 Likes

Yeah, his last hiatus was almost two years ago. It was much longer than this…thus far.

4 Likes