Is there enough people on here that are in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York etc. to initiate a gathering of sorts?

Its a decent sized state, The heart of it all really but would there be any interest in a east coast / Ohio, PA, NY, well a east coast gathering. This is preliminary, just sending out the feelers to see what kind of interest there is. It would probably be around the end of September considering I will be very busy until harvest but just wanted to make it an option. Sorry if there already is one, I haven’t seen it yet.

15 Likes

I am in MD on the east coast and would be interested! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::blush::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

NE OhighO Here!!! I’m Defiantly down for some evil shenanigans

7 Likes

I am certainly interested! Now the actual reality of being able to break away from the family (toddler and a baby) and work, that’s a different story :tired_face:. But who knows!

4 Likes

I’m NE Ohio too. Hopefully its enough people to warrant a mass gathering or maybe just meet people close to one another to make something happen individually. Either way I hope its something.

5 Likes

Ny here. A bunch of us here.

4 Likes

NEO here as well. Count me in :+1:

3 Likes

NE Ohio as well, not sure I’d leave the dogs to go to an event but cool to see so many others from the area on here!

5 Likes

Id be bringing my dogs

3 Likes

That would be awesome, I’m sure it’s have to be a bit of a hike for a lot of us but great to get the idea rolling now

3 Likes

Sounds like it would be fun!
I’m on the PA/NJ border.

5 Likes

Tell your dogs I said, “Hi!”

2 Likes

That’s a fun area

2 Likes

Grew up in Central PA. Live in VA now but am willing to travel.

3 Likes

Another one from Ohio down to fuck around!

4 Likes

I’m also in NE Ohio. It’s a fat maybe from me! Have been scarred by some shittay folks but you guys seem cool :sunglasses:

7 Likes

East coast sturgis in western Md first week in August. Biker gathering in mountain. Like minded folks

1 Like

The same venue also puts on a “legalization celebration music festival” in June that’s pretty fun and definitely like minded people :wink:

2 Likes

PA is the black hole for cannabis lovers. I’d go to any surrounding state, but this place is horrid, for canna beings.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

@Orbitalnutria420 I’m in SW PA. I’m definitely up for a get together. That would be pretty nice!

2 Likes