Is this a mag deficiency?

Plant has these brown spots on a few leaves. I am assuming it is a mag deficiency. Any thoughts? Your help will be greatly appreciated. PH is 5.85 too low?

Thanks!

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s Mg def.

Mg def is usually represented by yellowing in the veins, especially on lower leaves because it’s a mobile nutrient.

Could be Ca def, but to me it looks very slight whatever it is. Are you seeing this all over the plant?

5 Likes

I agree with mumen, doesn’t look like mag def.
A few more pics might help and one of the whole plant

2 Likes

Looks like Calcium d3ficiency to me … beer3|nullxnull

12 Likes

If you’re in hydro or coco your ph is fine, minor ca deficiency, fix with calmag, if soil/peat fix with lime or gypsum

6 Likes

Only on like 3 or 4 other leaves

I’m in Fox Farms Ocean Forest

4 Likes

Here are a few pictures

6 Likes

Up your ph to 6-6.5

8 Likes

Should I just add cal mag? I just bought fox farms bushdoctor cal mag.

And I will def up my PH

3 Likes

Yes,
it looks like it’s just starting, hopefully the calmag will clear it up. Don’t want under 6 ph with soil, usually anywhere between 6-7 is good.

2 Likes

Alright thank you! I will buy some ph up asap!

1 Like

Thank you growmies!

3 Likes

Oh look, it’s west coast cry guy here to throw another unintelligible tantrum! :joy::joy::joy:

Please continue to bless us with your emotional outbursts disguised as infinite wisdom. It’s become a welcome form of entertainment.

9 Likes

Overgrow the world with watermelons and pumpkins!

7 Likes

15 Likes

I cannot be certain. This doesn’t look uniform like a deficiency as it is localized to this leaf and the leaf is also showing some twisted growth near the spotting. Looking closer there is what looks like a small amount of a white coating near the brown spots… could you have downy mildew? Looking at the downloaded pictures I do see more leaf discolorations so it could just be a slight pH imbalance as previously suggested.

1 Like

Lol :joy: you “posers” are awesome, I’m still waiting for that …. Person -ish to post a single plant pic that they grew.

2 Likes

His first account here was banned, and he had a lot of pics. They were definitely no where near the level he thinks he’s at LOL…

3 Likes

It looks white in the picture for some reason, I think it’s because I have a cheap phone lol

Yeah I noticed the tips look a little yellow and I’m assuming that’s because the ph, right?

1 Like

One of the sock accounts did some time ago. Don’t know if he was trolling but whatever was posted didn’t look very healthy.

7 Likes