Is this Powdery mildew?

Was getting ready to harvest and found this. Pictures 24 hours after cutting this branch. Is it powdery mildew?

2 Likes

The spots I want to zoom into are a bit blurry but it looks like trichomes to me

3 Likes

Ditto, thems triches it seems, take some more close ups, got a a magnifying glass?
Welcome to OG and go introduce yourself and get to know the place, you’ll like it

2 Likes

Yo whatever that shit is, it ain’t right. If you get a better up close photo we can take a whack at what kind it is.

2 Likes

Seen “fruitty pebbles” That looked like that, dank stank like, yeah you guessed it.

After staring at this for a few minutes I am leaning towards mildew. Definitely post some clearer pics and we can take a better look

Here’s a pic for reference:

3 Likes

Yep. That’s it.

2 Likes

Hopefully there are better. Used magnifying glass !(upload://5w8Icngq9Uaaqt1qsVN2dFdwEsN.jpeg)

Hi. I’m from NY. 2nd year growing Pineapple Express, outdoors in our garden. No artificial lights and no need to water. Garden has goat manure spread every spring and fall.

2 Likes

Hope not.

I’ve been burned by PM.

The beginning…

2 Likes

My Rule Of Thumbs

• Spray a little spot at stream from a hand sprayer, stay or go, if it melts away, kinda, its mold, if after a little shake it looks the same, its triches. IMHO Wish I could see it better.Do you have a jewelers loop?
    Future Grows If final determination is PM, I have found Cease Is the best, two years using it. PM free
1 Like

Still blurry but those are trichomes in that one

1 Like

definitely powdery mildew! You have to spray the plants early in the season to eradicate it. Too late for that colony!

1 Like

Do you see the “PM” on top of leaves and does it rub off, cause it would if it is.
I didn’t see any on top of leaves in any shots.