Is this the best ever offer from The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

Royal Queen Seeds team up with The Vault to bring you our best free cannabis seeds deal, ever! You wont want to miss this one!

All orders at The Vault now get at least 2 free seeds, the 1st choice is from Barney’s Farm and now a 2nd choice from Royal Queen Seeds no matter how little you spend!

If you haven’t shopped at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store before then this is a perfect opportunity to give us a try, let us impress you with our speed of delivery, guaranteed worldwide delivery, fanatical customer service, and unbeatable seed deals!

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/insane-offer-at-the-vault-from-royal-queen-seeds to read more about this offer, get a discount code for RQS and of course win some Royal Queen Seeds.

TeamVault

15 Likes

I’m in RQS was lucky last time. :grin:

1 Like

Im in, gotta try them all somehow!

1 Like

Royal Queen or Barney’s? That is a textbook classic ‘Win Win’!
I’m in!! Thanx @George_The_Vault

Cheers
G

1 Like

Put me in too please short on shirts .Good luck everyone .

1 Like

I have not run any Royal Queen seeds yet but I would love the chance. Thanks to The Vault and Royal Queen Seeds for a chance to win some great seeds.

1 Like

Its Royal Queen Seeds AND Barneys not or!

1 Like

Woo I’m in it to win it woo!

1 Like

I’m in for 20…

1 Like

Oh WOW! Double the love!!

Thanx @George_The_Vault

G

1 Like

Hey count me in, would love to add these to my tiny collection for this year. I think I tried some around 6 years ago but it didn’t go so well, fingers crossed!

1 Like

grown a few RQS strains, and have enjoyed them all, last one was Stress Killer which was different for me being a high CBD strain

2 Likes

They are making you work hard for your money George. Thanks for another giveaway The Vault and RQS and Barneys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome giveaway,I’m in.Would love to win.!!!Thanks for the opportunity.RQS Northern Lights easy to grow

1 Like

I’m in. This would be a nice one to win!

1 Like

I’m in hope to win it. Ty George💚

1 Like

Hi, I’m in too. Maybe this time I manage to get some.

Tried some auto Jack from rqs and enjoyed it.

1 Like

I’m in thanks for the chance best of luck ppl

1 Like

Royal Queen Seeds have always been great quality.

2 Likes

Thanks again George and the vault. Northern Lights Auto sounds like spring is coming :blush::+1:

3 Likes