ISO Genetics to replicate "Himmalayan Blackberry" of Washington States Soulshine Brand

I found this strain about 7 years ago when living near Olympia, WA. Upon my return to the midwest nothing came close to it. It was perfect for me and I want to recreate it, I simply don’t know where to start and would appreciate input from the community.

Soulshine Cannabis is the brand and they only sell within the state. I am not intending to advertise for them.

Himalayan Blackberry Indica - SOULSHINE CANNABIS for more information.

Thank’s all :slight_smile:

6 Likes

look for blackberry kush too might be similar idk

2 Likes

I see it says it had Nepalese x North Indian in it, maybe you can describe it better and someone like @globalhead may be able to let you know if there’s any North Indian strains that resemble it

3 Likes

Hey friend! I’m also from Washington, on the east side of the state. Soul shine produces some very good craft cannabis. I liked their Narnia. I unfortunately haven’t heard or seen anything like this floating around in the wild tho. I have been looking for Cinex or a cut of it for a few years now, I got it as a clone only years ago and what I was told was it’s exclusively a WA creation and it came from over west. Good luck in your search and if I ever get a lead on this I’ll remember you and help you get ahold of it.

6 Likes

Hey, this is well presented but I doubt it is the result of two Himalayan landraces.
The whole hype about genetics from the region is plain for me to see but it pleases people so I’m not so vocal about the hype and misrepresentation.
May I suggest that instead of recreating something without knowing what was used create something new :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

WASHINGTONIAN here as well it’s absolutely beautiful out in Olympia today

3 Likes

I’m looking for the Hawaiian strain from about 15-20 years ago came out of Matlock Washington it was so sweet tasting n smelling damn I miss that an that razzleberry even the lemon affy was :fire::fire:those other 2 came from Olympia

2 Likes

ive seen Vortex in some stuff but not Cinex. most ppl never heard of that . definitely a west coast strain

3 Likes

So, I have a lot of family in Washington around the Bremerton/Tacoma/Puyallup area but whenever I smoke up there I pretty much just get whatever someone grabbed at the dispo. What are legendary Washington strains?? I know like the UW Hashplant, PNW hp, puck but what are the legendary WA strains?

1 Like

if you can find Washington pez thats what im looking for lol . or Pez anything.

1 Like

I’m not sure anymore with all the dispensary’s but I do know a buddy who still slings I know it’s not from dispensary I’ll reach out n see what he’s got

3 Likes

Cinex is pretty rad, UWPurp or black is pretty legendary. Think some northern lights came out of here too.

4 Likes

Next time I’m up there from HI, I’ll have to give a little shout in here.

3 Likes

If you ever come across it, just let me know. I’m always down to pick it up. I ran the shit out of it for years for my mom it’s a 60–40 sativa, dominant hybrid, super resilient and easy to grow.

2 Likes

Omg pls let us know

1 Like

Right now he’s got money maker but he’s never got the same but it’s always QUALITY