ISO Original Cheese πŸ§€ and or Chocolope

In search of an original cheese strain , also looking for a good chocolope .or if you know of a reputable breeder point me in the right direction if you have experience growing that specific cultivar. Or open to trade please let me know !

5 Likes

Hazeman seeds has several good UK Cheese varieties including a UK Cheese BX. Available through dcseedexchange.com, Norstar Genetics also sells several good UK Cheese crosses but not a straight up variety.

4 Likes

Akbeanbrain should have a chocolope f3 or f4 available :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Charm_City_Seed_Co @Naptown916 You can get a lot more Cheese varieties by contacting Hazeman directly at hazemanseeds@gmail.com

The last list I asked for was in April this year, these were some (not all) of the cheese crosses:

HeadChez = UK Cheese X Headband:

HeadChez F2
Headband X HeadChez
UK Cheese X HeadChez
Blue Cheese X HeadChez
Mikado x HeadChez
White Erkel X HeadChez
Bubba kush X HeadChez

Exodus X Skunk #1 Bx3:

Exodus X Skunk #1 BX 3 F2
UnderDog OG X Exodus X Skunk #1 BX 3
Bubba Kush X Exodus X Skunk #1 BX 3
SFV OG X Exodus X Skunk #1 BX 3
UK Cheese X Exodus X Skunk #1 BX 3
Nevilles G-13 X Exodus X Skunk #1 BX 3
HeadBand X Exodus X Skunk #1 BX 3
Chem D X Exodus X Skunk #1 BX 3

Also just Cheese, Blue Cheese x Blue Stilton, at least a few more. Email him and ask for the list, he’ll give you a full free pack with every order.

5 Likes

Found them TY on the chocolope @DesertHeartGardens

2 Likes

Oh! Also take a look at the work of @santero he has excellent Cheese, a bunch of folks are growing his Cheetos:

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/san-seeds-cheetos-f2-10-reg-seeds/

5 Likes

Glad you got what you where after chocolope is one of my favorites such a great high hope you find some :fire:

4 Likes

I’m popping some chocolope as we speak

2 Likes

Man Chocolope is one of my all time favorite strains. Ever since i was able to get my med card in Ohio, i always grab the Chocolope over everything else. Last year I found a tiny little seed after grinding a nug of it up. For shits and giggles I popped it and it turned out to be a beautiful, monstrous female. I purposely stressed the shit out of her to see how she reacted and if she would herm. Nothing. Unfortunately I let her get out of hand and neglected her big time so didnt flower it out, but got 4 clones of it going now. Cannot wait to finally see how she turns out.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.