ISO these 3 beans

In search of these beans …

forbidden fruit , donny burger , and purple monkey balls
Any help locating these 3 strain would be grearly appreciated .

4 Likes

I don’t have any beans, but we grow Forbidden Fruit and Donnie Burger at work. Both decent strains.

5 Likes

I got to enjoy forbidden fruit once and loved it and was recommend to try the purple monkey balls. As far as donny burger I’d like to try it just for names sake lol

2 Likes

The forbidden fruit has a really nice terp profile, and it yields quite well. great dark purple color - average flowering time. Overall pretty easy to grow. I don’t think it is a very high thc producer. THe Donnie Burger is more gassy, smaller buds, but stacks well. Tests much higher in THC. I might have a picture somewhere.

6 Likes

Yes please share

2 Likes

What’s Donnie burger? Lol

Neva mind, i search it. Crazy names now days…

It’s a cross of GMO, and Hans burger strains. been pretty readily available in my local dispensaries but have yet to try it.

2 Likes

Ahh, sorry. A minute late lol!

1 Like

Thanks bro bro! I love gmo! I just got “gmo punch” from green point seeds, Gmo X purple punch. That should be fire…

2 Likes

I grew GMO this past outdoor season and loved it . So I’m looking forward to checking Donny burger out .

2 Likes

That should be a tasty one! :yum:

1 Like

The review that i read sounded real good. Lol. I like when he talks about breaking the nugget up and that’s when the aroma burst out. Duhh! Lol

I need to get a picture with the lights off, but for now, Donnie Burger:

Edit: I’m smoking some Super Sherb right now. I think you should add that one to your list. :slight_smile:

Super Sherb:

9 Likes

I’ll have to check into that strain .

1 Like

Where did you get the donny burger from ?

1 Like

I dunno, one of the bosses picked it up. I don’t even know who the breeder is.

looks dipped in hot glass …noice :slight_smile:

1 Like

you gotta put a grow log up for that…please. :slight_smile:

Pretty sure triple burger is available at seed banks if that interests you

1 Like