It’s Schmarms Birthday Too!

Appears today myself and @schmarmpit are birthday brothers! And I would absolutely hate to take all the love away on this day and hog it for myself! I hope you have an absolutely amazing day today bro, and a big :beers: to another trip around the sun and MANY MANY more to come!

22 Likes

Happy Birthday @TopShelfTrees1 and @schmarmpit :tada::beers::grin::fire::+1::canada:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @schmarmpit and @TopShelfTrees1 you guys are awesome!

3 Likes

Hahaha you dirty dog! I prefer my birthdays to pass by like a fart in the wind. But I’m happy to make an exception for my growmies. I’m “working” today, high as a kite, and preparing for a spectacular night.

Happy Birthday to you as well, @TopShelfTrees1! Here’s to many more :beers:

14 Likes

Happy bday @schmarmpit have a great one!

1 Like

Happy birthday to both! :sunglasses:

1 Like

happy b-day !!!hope you enjoy yoour hatching day!!! :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake:

1 Like

You both are like kids b day wishes on multiple threads. Happy b day @schmarmpit :sunglasses:

1 Like

Definitely could not resist @schmarmpit especially with all the love I’ve been receiving! And you deserve it. You are quiet but always there helping others , keeping the “stank bank” alive and well :facepunch:t2: you truly are appreciated and deserve to know that. Thanks for all you do bro honestly :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Hope you have a great day, Get Lemon G, and have family time

2 Likes

Stank Bank supplied me with 14.7 ounces of prime buddage it did… :boom:

2 Likes

Ha! I simply provided a THC-free clone. You did all the work to make that buddage. And wow, that’s a haul! Nice work.

3 Likes

She was a pleasure to run, gave me no issues, mostly held herself up till near the end.

CORRECT

Cut i recieved was THC free… :100:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @schmarmpit :v:

1 Like

Happy birthday @schmarmpit :partying_face::birthday::tada::sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @schmarmpit :partying_face: :birthday: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Happy birthday @schmarmpit
:balloon::tada::champagne::birthday::confetti_ball::v::sunglasses::tada::gift::partying_face:

1 Like

Usually my preference too. Lol. But this place has a different vibe than the rest of the outside world.

Happy birthday you awesome humans! Stay radicle!

:green_heart::green_heart: @schmarmpit & @TopShelfTrees1 :green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Happy happy you two!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @schmarmpit Make it amazing!

1 Like