It's 2023, summer is almost upon us, let's take a trip

Hey there OG, about to embark on my first outing of 2023. Heading for the lake and looking forward to getting things ready for the season. Got the weed packed, whiskey in the SUV and a smile on my face. Thought I would bring you all along for the ride. So grab a spot and settle in. Joints and bongs on the right, vapes on the left. Feel free to mingle all you like. Looks like rain is coming but there are lots of great days ahead. Time to get on the road and see if the place is still standing. Hope to see you here. :v:

57 Likes

I’ll be up ahead with my thumb out.

Weber’s burgers on the 400 a good place to wait for ya?

I’ll grab you a double cheese with fries…

5 Likes

407 to Peterborough and than head NE, :wink:

5 Likes

Looks like a fun summer! I think I’ll just ride along to see what’s what. :slight_smile: bong9

5 Likes

Just send coordinates…

How far from Lake Superior?

5 Likes

We’re heading up tomorrow. 404 then zig zag past Minden-ish. Past that gross Beaverton McDonald’s.

5 Likes

Have fun @DougDawson you deserve to relax brother. Stay safe & have fun!

We also can’t wait for our camping time :grinning:

25 Likes

About to hit the lake ourselves in a couple weeks :+1:

Not that lake, but still :joy: lol! Also renting a cabin instead of tent camping this time. Bong cleaned and ready :metal::fire::fire::fire:

Have a FANTASTIC Summer, everyone!!!

8 Likes

Quick stop in Bancroft to let some students wash my SUV. Then grab some food and do the last leg of the trip.

19 Likes

Looks like a nice weekend ahead. Enjoy the :sunny: brotha.

4 Likes

Lol, how do you hit a parked car, like this, lol.

3 Likes

Well gout up to the house, cleared some downed tree branches, hooked up the water and did some cleaning.

Now it’s time for a simple meal since I am feeling lazy. Time foe some ribs, macaroni salad and slaw.

27 Likes

Awesome @DougDawson enjoy your long weekend brother! Love this idea, like we are all with you! Hope you have an awesome time!

4 Likes

Looks like a good time will be had, I am sure you need a break as all us do! Have a GR8 time! :star_struck::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks brother @TopShelfTrees1 . Seems Karma is in my side. ViparSpectra reached out to me yesterday and asked if I would do a grow with their about to be released XS3000 Pro, lol. Told them I would do a journal on Sept 11th and they were cool with it. Looks like I got a new 300 watt light coming to me :rofl:

Thanks @OhNo555 , definitely going to be a good time.

16 Likes

…and a good time for us OGers too. I was hoping you’d take us along on your vacation! Your thread last year was a real treat. Say, how did those plants you launched outdoors last year make out?

I’m pulling up a log next to the fire ring!
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

That’s EPIC! haha see karma abound …… I love it

2 Likes

Looking for help to identifying the sender so I can thank them, IA is the state they came from thanks for any help I can get. They also LOVE TAPE! :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hassle free rainy drive up no problem:

Man maintenance is hard:

14 Likes

Very nice @Foreigner

3 Likes