It's how we makea the moonshine

Well think I’m going ahead with this Blue Moonshine project, itching to say the least.
In this will be
Blue Spruceberry of The Calyx Boys
BMS from Mosca

I think I may run a few:
White Fire og’s fems of Rascuals with this also to make some white MoonShines

See us older dudes are holding the stuff that goes Bang

11 Likes

Night time made moonshine is called moonshine, daytime made moonshine is called white lightning.

6 Likes

Such a dilemma then some characters

1 Like

Or night time, there’s a few shiners in my background

2 Likes

Never heard that, and I live smack dab in the middle of a heavy shine producing area. It’s just called liquor and everything else is called store bought

4 Likes

I’m buying a still…

4 Likes

White lightning is an actual moonshine liquor name.
But I’m thinking your just playing anyway.

2 Likes

No it’s correct makes sense, for moonshine made at night under the moon. You can’t call it sunshine, if it’s made in the day, that’s just stupid, so it’s called white lightning, the same reason there is an actual white lightning brand is because it’s made in the daytime in a factory :smirk:

1 Like

Yepper ok
Wink wink nudge nudge

1 Like

That is not true, they call it moonshine cos’ it was delivered during the nights under a full moon, has nothing to do with daytime or night-time…

Shine is shine, if made of rye or other grains, but if made of fruit that is brandy and so forth, everything has a name already…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

It was run at night, sometimes with head lights out…under the shine of the Moon…

2 Likes

Dudes he’s just messing with ya, I hope?

1 Like

Considering the pot stills that produced what’s commonly called moonshine ran day and night, yea, safe bet he’s having a laugh :blush:

3 Likes

The word moonshine comes from old English, derived from Moonrakers who were smugglers. Moonshine is a colloquial term for anything done under moonlight at night. It was taken up and used by the early Irish and Scottish settlers in the US for making illegal alcohol. :relaxed:

Ergo, anything produced in daylight is not moonshine. :scream:

Tim Smith from the TV series Moonshiners who has his own brand called Climax Moonshine, told his son after his son and Tickle, tried making a different recipe, on an old still, that as it was made during the day, it was called White lightning not Moonshine.

But you can call it what you like, I wont get upset :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That brand must not be too famous, I never heard of it and my girlfriend lives in Climax.
And those idiots on that show are not very popular locally for getting attention to the area

3 Likes

I can believe that and more

1 Like

He seems to sell a lot of it, it’s not called Climax because of where it’s made, it’s called Climax because of his special ingredient :nauseated_face:

That’s believable !!!