Its it f2s gelato x mint chocolate chip **closed

Add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide around where the seeds are and this might help them germ … ( worth a try.) …
Good luck with these ,mate …
Gaz

Edit ;
Plus you could stick some see through plastic bags over the pots - it’ll give them more humidity etc …
:facepunch:

2 Likes

Cool run, nice sounding strain :+1::+1::+1:
Was gonna sign up on the list, but she’s already full…:pensive::pensive::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Def. They dont get that attention I did my part haha

I was more worried about germination

Half way there though I had a dome on them got some mold on soil why they wide open n wet.

6 Likes

Ok, thanks, it looked like the entry line was full.
Much appreciated :grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I added my name to the bottom of the list :smiley: —IF— you end up with enough seeds, I would LOVE to grow these. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing beer3|nullxnull, looks like a tasty cross :yum:, will check your progress and finally join if there’s enough for all, willing to see them grow … popcorn

2 Likes

Room for one more on the sign up list?

1 Like

How are these coming along?

2 Likes

Ya after first 20 I may ask shipping. I only put $50 aside so far

5 Likes

Seedlings still only 3 popped rest just oozed.
But I do have gg4 fems to cross with hoping for a male.

I will run the purple lambo next and do same offering.

I left them in a window sill next week I’ll transplant to 1 gals with gg4.

9 Likes

I just know this strain is going to taste great

2 Likes

Minor transplant update

17 Likes

Looking good buddy keep it up.

3 Likes

Updates coming soon when I get home

So far so good

5 its it, 6 gg4 will be moved into cloning tent

7 Likes

Everyone keep signing up am putting $50 away per month and confirmed shipping in USPS boxes $10 no crushed seeds. So far 10 ppl covered but that will grow grow by 5 per month until we have seeds.

I figured instead of feeding my seed buying budget addiction I would pay it forward.

15 Likes

I’ll be glad to cover shipping if needed. If you can get the coin flips and washers, you could send a good many in one envelope with a stamp. $10 vs. $0.55.

You can get 10-12 seeds in one flip comfortably and could maybe get 3 in an envelope. peace

9 Likes

Will consider all options later down line when we sending out send your #on list and country when time comes.

I did look at the pollen holders as well off amazon I havent purchased yet.

7 Likes

Theres alot of genetics I’ve gotten from here so
It’s my time to return. Also I have so many packs to run through not even hypes good stuff and if we continue to share a few awesome members doing give aways I want to sign up but I dont others who can run it.

Instead of buying seeds I did break down on some bodhi for 420. But going forward want to spread the beans hopefully ppl can get some of the killer phenos I do and get lost. My moto is every jar is diffrent and on to the next.

Breeder by no means but anything I can contribute to others to propagate.

17 Likes

Keep in mind you could distribute your seeds through the co-op, that won’t cost you anything. We have a system set up for international distribution, collecting donations from everyone who signed up, and reimbursement to the breeder for shipping costs.

That way you can focus on breeding and let the system handle the logistics.

18 Likes