Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

In true Vault style we are ending the year with a bang. Check out the link to possibly our largest promo of 2019 and bag yourself some free cannabis seeds. LINK

Good Luck all, winners will be chosen at random and announced on the 8th of Jan

30 Likes

Barney’s farm for the win.
Good luck to all that enters and thanks @George_The_Vault for all these competitions :v:

4 Likes

I’d love to win the Sensi. Thanks guys!

4 Likes

It’s always Barney’s Seeds for all your Medical Needs

Thanks George , Big Shout to the Vaults people and Merry Christmas Folks

6 Likes

My favourite seed breeder for 2019 is the Same as previous years and is @BogSeeds not only because BOG and Mrs have some of the most outrageous strains it’s also because they haven’t got greedy like 90% of other breeders with decent genetics on the market.

Merry Christmas @George_The_Vault and everyone at OverGrow.

14 Likes

Merry Xmas and Thanks @George_The_Vault …SweetSeeds

2 Likes

Not sure if I’m late to to the giveaway but would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

5 Likes

Barney’s, Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Thanks for another great give away! My favorite breeder has always been BOG since the days of OG 1.0. Him and his wife have stayed down to earth and make some amazing strains.

8 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity

4 Likes

Another great Promo from The Vault.

My Favorite Breeder is Barney’s Farm. The reason is because every seed I ever got from them was exactly what it was supposed to be. First and Last, I love Barney’s Farm

Thanks again to The Vault for the awesome promos and the astounding 15% discount.

2 Likes

Nirvana and aurora indica for me, and thanks for the promo

1 Like

Happy holidays @George_The_Vault … I hope to win second place lol to stock up on those autos

3 Likes

im going with sensi seeds for 2019,always have good luck with these guys.

1 Like

blimburn seeds were the best for me
Their cafe racer is stellar
And, thanks for another fine draw from the vault

1 Like

Seedsman hasn’t let me down yet!! Thanks for the promo.

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Count me in!!! Thanks much!!!

3 Likes

This would be the perfect Christmas gift for me. I never had any Barney’s seeds.

I wish good luck to everyone who enters!

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

I hear they are good for medical. So I’m in it, to win it!

3 Likes

I said Prof P for my my favorite at the Vault. I never get to grow seeds from breeder packs because health issues wiped me out financially. I mainly have f2s and crosses from gifts and my own crosses now. So, I’m reaching on giving an opinion.

But, I think I’ll say BOG as well. He and his wife are very nice and have been very accessible and public and they have been at it a while. I’m their age and appreciate the track record. I grew a GG4 x Sour Bubble last run so I have now smoked and grown his genetics. It’s impressive and I want more! A fellow OGer gifted me some Sour Bubble recently so I’m headed there soon. Can’t wait. If you like trichomes…

Thanks George, the Vault, and the breeders. It’s been a fun year. Happy holidays! peace

5 Likes

Thanks for another promo. I would say female seeds last year as I got a couple surprise keepers from them.

2 Likes