It's time to grow some bud, come on along for the ride

Hey there OG. It’s time to start a bud run. I have an empty 4x4 in my basement and it’s such a sad sight. So after feeding my Sweet and Sour Cindy’s for my co-op run I thought, well, it’s time to drop some seeds. Without further adieu, here is our lineup. First up I dropped 5 Pancakz by Aficionado.

Next up I dropped 5 Paonia Purple Paralyzer seeds.

After that I tossed in 5 Blue Kush seeds.

So that’s our lineup, only the strongest will be kept and any males will be killed on site. Didn’t soak the seeds, just tossed them into paper towel on a heat mat. We shall see how this all plays out together.

755AB0FC-BD64-496D-B093-C73934A80A26

giphy
ezgif.com-resize (3)

And we’re off. I think I will try something new this round so I will use Jacks nutrients for the first time. Wish me luck.

128 Likes

I’m in for the show :popcorn:

8 Likes

Welcome, should be interesting. Never used Jacks before so it’s a whole new world. Should be interesting, may crash and burn but what the heck, it’s all in good fun.

15 Likes

Day one, lol.

28 Likes

I used jacks in hydro and was awesome, switched to soilless because of a work accident, and had nothing but issues, though I was new to soilless as well. Wish you all the best with your endeavors

8 Likes

Thanks man. I just figured it’s time I step out of my comfort zone and try something new. Always something to learn and what I don’t know they fill libraries with, lol.

13 Likes

Love a good flower run, I haven’t done one in ages been too focused on seeds and/ or having issues crop up in my personal life making things too hectic.

2 Likes

I’m in for the ride. Really curious about the Blue Kush.

4 Likes

You have my attention with pancakz. Hope you find something with those!

3 Likes

I’m always one to experiment. Getting a sample of Remos dry nutes to see what’s up. Tried megacrop as well. Nice we have more choice up in Canada now, had to get my Jacks from a farm buddy with a license before we could get it up here. The jacks is pennies on the dollar to GH, hope it works out for you

6 Likes

Nice one @DougDawson, great looking line up! I’ll be following along :grinning::fire::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Nice. I have GH, Dyna-Grow, Jacks, Greenleaf nutes and some kit from the three a light group. I got to get to using them at some point.

2 Likes

In for the ride. Dont mind me I will be in the corner

2 Likes

Welcome bud.

1 Like

Have heard good things about the dyna grow

4 Likes

Im curious what u think about the jacks nutrients at the end of the run, i need new nutes and i keep seeing people on here talkin about usin jacks, i was just lookin on their website seein what they have

2 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to a thread of yours that isn’t a seed run (as great as those are, the pics get lost in the waves of posts)

3 Likes

Best of luck with the sinse run. I got the Paonia and Blue Kush in my vault so I’m excited to see them run.

1 Like

Nice brotha! Time to replenish the jars huh? Looking forward to it

1 Like

Don’t I know this all too well, and mines not even a damn seed run!

1 Like