IWS Oxypot - Maxi Bright 315 Budbox Shed Grow UK

Light leaks :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Is the brown staining from your nutes?

Hi @Jellypowered… That I’m not sure about… it’s not slimey and I’ve started adding Silver Roots to my feed, there are no smells of anything rotting or nasties
Do you think I have a problem mate :wink:

2 Likes

No problem there bro. It’s a trademark of the iws. Any roots sitting above water level usually turn a bit brown. Just carry on with your h202 based cleaning Regime and she will be sweet. It’s not broke LITFA just look at your foliage

3 Likes

Great set up u got there I am also in UK good to see more UK growers :+1:

2 Likes

what is LITFA pls? :smiley:

And well done :slight_smile: She is growing like crazy :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s Leave It The Fuck Alone bro lol. Drums available elsewhere on OG at a very nice price

2 Likes

@robin no! I wasn’t implying that you had any sort of problem, just wanted to know what your observations were, my last dwc did the same thing, only my roots were a slight pink because of the nutes.

2 Likes

Getting fat… :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Hey @Jellypowered
Funnily enough when I fed em tonight the nutes were a frothy pink… I reckon some of that comes from the beetroot colour of half my nutes mix :smiley::sunglasses: thanks mate

1 Like

She’d be awesome with a 150w minisun wifi solstix rack over her :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Smokinsammy thanks for the kind words… it’s nice to do this with a calm mind and good budget… it’s getting better by the day :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I got bud sites… whooooo :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Full of stuff we love :grinning::grinning::grinning:

8 Likes

Nice change… I will watch this one. Easy to get to…

2 Likes

Do I cut the skinny stuff bottom and sides… ?? Would that help the bigger flowers or is that an urban myth… I’ve always enjoyed the low peppercorn buds as early harvest treats :joy::joy:

No more on the light without rehanging with strong string… don’t want melt my tent… :rofl:

1 Like

Day 19 Flower
It’s got fatter and taller… the light is now slung direct from the crossbar in the tent… I put some silver foil covered card above the crossmember to reflect some of the heat away… I’ll check it in a few hours… The handy heater has done a fait bit of damage to the back of the plant so I cut that out. Mostly dried slightly singed leaf matter… I’ll try to raise it /move it over the weekend
On the bright side the buds are beginning to clump together and it’s all getting sticky in there… :joy::joy::grin:

8 Likes

Well she’s paused in her stretch…let’s hope that’s that​:joy::joy:

All good in the hood :eye::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Nice scrog you have there @Robin, what strain is it again.? Looking really healthy, gonna follow along with this grow :popcorn:
happy growing mate…
Gaz

1 Like