IWS Oxypot - Maxi Bright 315 Budbox Shed Grow UK

HI mate, plants are looking great!

Have a peep at the Maxibright Focus Reflector, they’re £60 but offer about 40% more PPF on the canopy than the reflector you are using does! You’ll have a bit less stretching next time around :slight_smile:

Hi @Gaz29
Its…IWS Oxypot - Maxi Bright 315 Budbox Shed Grow UK
I’m pretty excited mate… 1st grow in 15 yrs… lol

4 Likes

That’s cool :sunglasses: @Robin , I also have a single honeysuckle (from gorilla seeds)…
And for a 1st grow in 15 years - looking great mate.!
Anyway gonna pull a chair :popcorn: and follow your grow …
Happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

Hi Gaz
I ordered 3 NL from Gorilla they sent me 3 free beans a knockout a honeysuckle and a can’t remember… the honeysuckle was the strongest from seed… looks like it will do me proud :grinning:
One of the NL and the knockout came up too and my mate is growing them in the original grow box I made all those years ago :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Just doing it’s thing… drinking tons of nutes couple of litres a day… she looks well for it :grin::grin::smirk:

6 Likes

Yeah she does look well there mate. How far in now

1 Like

23 days flower… 70 days from seed…(I think) :wink:

Tent shaped bush…

7 Likes

My grow from my sofa… on a wet windy Friday…

4 Likes

Still on my sofa… Sun’s out in the shed now
:grin:

3 Likes

Is that a 315w lec/cdm light you’re using @Robin.? Looking very nice :+1: mate…!
Gaz

Ps. I use one of those lights too… £ well spent.! Great lights ( especially in the cold weather )…

2 Likes

Love the tent shaped bush! Lol that’s awesome! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Hi @Gaz29 yep… I’m using the horizon maxibrite hood. It’s pretty good heatwise… the shape means it doesn’t get very hot over the top… good job seeing it’s 2" from the plastic roof :wink: it’s about the only thing that’s made it possible to grow at all this winter kept the temps reasonable
Had to thin the canopy out now the buds are beginning to fill out. Pretty wet in places…

After removing lots of fan leaves from the middle of the growth… doesnt look any thinner but hopefully the air can move…

7 Likes

Oops. Handy Heater not so handy…

Moved everything round… New cam view is ok too…:grin:

6 Likes

Happy Friday
Nutes changed… run off was at net CF 30 truncheons little lights were going nuts :grin:

All good under the hood :joy::joy:

6 Likes

LITFA… is working… Little nutes top up is all… PH bang on. CF net 23 too high… maybe add some water tomorrow… maybe not… she looks very happy

7 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:l ooking forward to dryier days

2 Likes

That’s what we like… biggest cola is going to be the size of my forearm :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Im 6ft…cola the size of your forearm pfftt. Only if your Andrew Marr in disguise :rofl::rofl:

Looking on point… CF is off the scale… plant looks good except for two random burnt leaf tips opposite side of the canopy… going to top off with water… added appx 4 litres tonight bought CF to 23

5 Likes