1 Like

Happy family… for now :grinning:

4 Likes

The spirit of OG, all the way.

99%

1 Like

Last night… day for the little ones ive found them both homes to go to :grin:
Replaced tied the big one. Grown a big nodes worth since Saturday
It’s drinking nutes and the CF is constant so I must be giving it what it needs :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Theyr’e doing well. Looks like the small ones will make their new owners happy.

1 Like

Wow… look at all that growing space… :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Day 31 from seed
One week today in the Oxypot … look at those roots and overall growth is pretty amazing… it’s getting a new node and inch every 2 days on the main shoot…
Some of the lower branches that were exposed to the light are shooting out too.

2 Likes

Trying out some bendz on the side shoots …

1 Like

Training done for today…

5 Likes

Chooching right along now.

Good show.

2 Likes

Is this an Aldi under cabinet led I spy before me for propagation. I’ve got one actually lighting up my sheds internals rather than a tent. Think you got a bit more square footage than me though bro. Be keeping an eye on this thread

Cola

1 Like

A bit more extreme bondage :joy::joy: really opens the plant up… :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

She will thank you in a week bro. How you finding the oxypots? Stuck 3 in my tent today. Few beans Germing. Some canna on the way. I owe so many people a smoke at the end of this run for the hookups it’s unreal.

3 Likes

Nice job @anon58740919 :grinning::grinning:
Have you checked out your levels visibility through the blue tube… I can’t see mine except in bright light… been getting my levels by looking through the top up hole… can get readings on my c.f. stick and c.f. pen through the same hole… I’d turn the pots and have the holes at the front… you’ll still gonna need to get to the pipe to drain them :wink:

How are you gonna grow them? Straight up… massive scrog maybe …:grinning:

1 Like

Bud Cam view… head on to the tied down main tip …
:sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice one bro. I’ll probably top maximum twice and then flip keeping lst to a minimum. Unless they get too lively of course.

Looking forward to my next led build. Hoping to avoid sticking the hps in at all. Really like the way you’re going with automating your room to an extent too. That’s my kind of fuckery lol

I scrubbed down the full kit today with hydrogen peroxide. That includes the tubes with a large diy pipe cleaner. They’re pristine :joy:

:joy: … but can you see your water level easily…lol

1 Like

Don’t know mate they’re still empty at the min ha

fair enough, id check before you fully load them…
Im looking forward to another bout of training tonight :slight_smile:my scrog net arrived today so I need to cut that to fit as well … busy old life being a growee :slight_smile:

1 Like