Zoom in harder you see a long Boney finger sticking out lmao :joy:

2 Likes

So this is what’s cooking… :grin:

2 Likes

I had a leave it alone night :joy: but just checking
“Budcam” gonna be good :grin:

2 Likes

HI…
BEEN concerned about night time temps over 12hrs so I have got myself a handy heater thanks @horribleherk56
So I need to control it … it’s pretty hot and the fan on low is too hot to stay on for long at a time.
So @anon58740919 I found a way to use the sonoff to control both the humidifier using %RH on auto 24/7 and then create a scene to turn on another device (in my case a plug) based around temp C
I have also been playing with the IFTTT app… you can switch sonoff devices based on other thing’s. A bit like creating a scene. It’s based on IF This Then That (IFTTT) … I’m testing on my tube heater… if it works ok I’ll mount the handy heater at the weekend :joy::joy:
Blinking plant is growing but I’m on a strict LITFA schedule now… (Doesn’t include gadgets tho :grinning:)

It seems to be working… it came on by itself and just went off :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Absolutely belting feature. I still haven’t received my TH10As yet. Also still need to get a humidifier sorted. But my little tube heater is taking a bit of chill off my tools until my rooms doing anything. At this rate I’ll be able to go for a week in tenerife and my room be sweet :joy:

1 Like

Man, I love this automation. I just ordered up some Sonoff switches to play with. :thumbsup: :seedling:

3 Likes

Damnit guys… STOP LINKING ALL THE PRETTIES!

My wallet is hemorrhaging lol.

5 Likes

HEY @Jellypowered, @ReikoX
my local grow shop is now selling this https://gn.uk/led-grow-lights/gn-telos-8
any opinions?

1 Like

For a 250-watt unit, I guess it depends on price. I can do SolStrips for about $1.25 USD per watt. My Cree CXB3590 build was closer to $2.00 USD per watt.

Pros: professionally built, passive cooling, water resistant design.

Cons: Not a lot of info on spectrum, not using the LM561C diodes that are so popular right now either.

2 Likes

Well handy heater installed… running off a thermostatically controlled plug… which is powered by a sonoff TH16 the sonoff delivers power to the heater plug between 19 and 22C the plug cycles between on and off at 20 or lower and off at 22… meanwhile it powers my humidifier independently based on an RH of 65%
It all seems to work… sorry to interrupt the plants sleep but needs must :grinning:
Trimmed under the canopy a bit too… some monster fan leaves… that’s enough for today :grinning::grinning:

Adjusted the light hangers too to get more height… I might need it if it carries on doing it’s thing :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Bravo!!! that looks nice & ive missed a lot I’m gonna have to pop a cold watneys & go back to a more in - depth reading my tents are 3x3 which is just shy of 1-m. square & appear to be a bit taller it looks like you’ve matched your components well the your canopy looks nice & your color looks a deep green

1 Like

Well a weekend of no attention has done a good job
Tonite I’ve started her on a full strength grow feed nett CF16… pimped the PH to 5.6 and added a fair dose of silver roots :grin::grin:
The size of the thing makes me happy​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Looking for pistiles…

Last pic puts it all into proportion…:wink:

4 Likes

She’s looking well mate. Getting me excited to see some tasty plants coming along

2 Likes

My ex ladies coming on well :grin::grin: (Not missing me :sob::sob:)

5 Likes

Fuck… scared me when i unzipped my tent tonight grown even more.so topped up the Oxypot and thinned out some of the fan leaves trapped in the middle of the bush. Let some air circulate in there
Bonus is the tips are beginning to lighten… soon to be buds type of lighten I’m sure that you know what I mean. PH is a little high at 6.0 but I’m doing a full nute change to bloom plus shotgun sumo boost at the weekend so I’ll let it be till then.

Closer inspection makes me happy :laughing:

7 Likes

I’m enjoying the show!

:popcorn: :champagne: :high_heel:

:dollar:

Wait, where am I?

4 Likes

DAY 14 FLOWER 17 March
Flipping snowing again… it was 14 and sunny yesterday… now it’s 0 and raining white shite :joy::joy:
Done a res change got a full strength bloom feed with sumo active boost. Nett CF15 PH 5.5… the stretch has stopped and definite pistiles sit back now on the home run :laughing::laughing:
Disconnected the humidifier job done… sonoff only has to worry about temps now :grinning:
Loads of space under the canopy now

1 Like

The roots are incredible… difficult to get a decent pic…:grin::grinning:

My baby girl… :sunglasses:

3 Likes