Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

@invisible :australia:
@Uprangewilly :us:
@mainerJ :us:
@Cormoran :us:
@Smooth :us:
@smokekulture
@Jpaul :us:
@buckaroobonsai :us:
@Longtooth :us:
@ervasagrada :brazil:

Go ahead and send me your addresses in a dm and then once I get those knocked out I’ll ask for the next 10.

33 Likes

Thank you @ix3u, love the OG spirit!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Sent.

Thank u for your generosity

OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!

4 Likes

@ix3u Thank you for your generosity and hard work! I like to printed pots. How much do they hold?

1 Like

Oooo, it’s happening, it’s really happening. @ix3u So awesome thank you good sir you are the man.

Grundle

5 Likes

Very nice. I ended up getting some Pandora’s Box seeds from Badger this week. It’s like Jack the Ripper but with Cherries. I’ve grown both in the past and both were top notch… super loud stuff.

8 Likes

Thanks again @ix3u - PM sent

3 Likes

@SaintAliasKnife I really have no idea. I’m sure it could easily be calculated though. They are 120mm x 120mm essentially, so however much that is. They are pretty small, but I’ve seen a few people in here grow in Solo’s for quick runs and that’s what I’m going for so we will see 🤷🏻

@MonsterDrank so JTR with cherries huh? That’s gotta be incredible!

7 Likes

The only other strain I’ve had with that Cherry Lemonade Flavor Profile was Starfighter… which happens to be one of my favorite strains. I used to have a cut that I held… thankfully I was able to get my hands on more Starfighter seeds… Pandora’s Box too!! :lemon::cherries:

2 Likes

Thanks and Happy New Year!!! @ix3u . sounds like im in for one heck of a 2024. this is cool as hell !!!

1 Like

Thank you for your :running_man:‍♂ Happy new year to you and yours :trophy::trophy:

1 Like

First 10 in the mail. On to the next set.
11. @FPunk :brazil:
12. @weedcvlt :brazil:
13. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
14. @j0ebob :us:
15. @splinter7 :us:
16. @illicitmango :us:
17. @JustANobody :us:
18. @420noob
19. @HolyAngel :us:
20. @PineTarBastard :us:

Go ahead and dm me your addresses

36 Likes

@ix3u for some reason when i dm you i come back later and there is no message sent. I dm’d over the thanksgiving giveaway and didn’t hear back from you either…i couldn’t find the messages i sent when i checked them today. I dm’d you this morning, went back, and again no messages.

did you see this?

4 Likes

Did you check your “sent” messages?

2 Likes

Alternately, he might have you on ignore :thinking::bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
This is a joke btw, nobody get all uppity please!

2 Likes

the out messages are not in there.

Did you click on mail icon until the popup came up? Once it does scroll to “sent”.

1 Like

ya…i use the messaging all the time.

2 Likes

ok…i can see them. cool. thanks.

1 Like

@ix3u thanks for the effort putting this grow together and congrats on pulling through despite the pest setbacks :call_me_hand:

2 Likes