Jack Herer x 88 g13/HP grow

6 lovely ladies on their first day of bloom. Stay tuned to see how these babes fill out. This is my first post and diary so please be patient.

29 Likes

Curious about that scrog method and the results it produces :grin: Them are some mighty fine looking ladies you got there @mantraban. Can’t wait to see their progress

5 Likes

Aguy posted pics on RIU recently of Herer HP and its insanely frosty.
I scooped a pack for the stash myself.
Good luck!! Cant wait to see em

6 Likes

I assume this is Bodhi gear? I grew it outdoors last year and it is some fire. It is in my stable for this year. It did awesome outdoors, finished the last week of September. Your plants look great. I’m pulling up a chair.

4 Likes

Looken good in there @mantraban. Heard good things about herer hashplant. Every ghash cross i have grown from bodhi has been exceptional. My main keeper right now is a ghash cross from bodhi actually.

6 Likes

Awezome! I have recently started to educate myself regarding strains, and their different ways of medicating different sides of my complex individual organism :stuck_out_tongue:

In regards of that weird setting…lol… My next grow consist of Jack Herer. And the reason I write this would be my mind pushing different “happenings” and the / positive sides / medicinal aspects of different strains. I had huge plans combinding those two sooner than later. You beat me to it, well done!

Will follow with huge internal joy :slight_smile: Oh, and popcorn!

4 Likes

Bodhi beat you to it…

3 Likes

Some healthy looking long finger sativa leaves

3 Likes

Thanks all for the views and comments.
This never gets old. 14 days in and they’re setting up nicely.

12 Likes

Looking really happy and uniform, great job done … Arriba|nullxnull

2 Likes

Great start! I’ve been growing Bodhi seeds almost exclusively for a couple of years now…

2 Likes

28 days in. Getting a little fade on some bottom leaves so I hit them with a high nitro seabird tea.

a little sugar too!

11 Likes