Jack the Ripper

Going outdoors for some summer seed making fun this year. About a month ago, I popped a pack of JTR from Badgers Batch. I only have four survivors to work with. Not the best numbers but ehh, we’ll have to work w what we got in the moment.

Also have a few other friends tagging along; (x4) Jack Herer’s from @AzSeaindooin420

And (x6) Dawggone Sour’s also from Badgers Batch (Stardawg x JTR)

49 Likes

You are looking good 4 that are real :fire: are always better than 10 that are ok! I will take quality every time. Keep us all posted. Will be looking for you!:partying_face::clap::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I’m going to say 2 males and 2 females with the JTR. :grin:

5 Likes

That’s what I’m seeing too :face_with_monocle: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

JTR have great female ratios. I say all four. :fire:

5 Likes

Nice! I’m down for the show @catapult

3 Likes

Props to those who came before us. Big Thanks to @Subcool and @Badger for creating and keeping these genetics around.

Looking back, before the Ripper, was the Cleaner;

And then jumping back to the present; here’s with the Stardawg added to the equation;

23 Likes

Good luck with the grow! Really excited to see how these turn out :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Dang you’ve got my attention. Looks amazing

Ok, it’s a been a min or two; here’s an update on the Jack run

28 Likes

Taking our time w the Ripper, finally got into some new shoes.

Preliminary reports are coming in hopeful, 2 and 2 :crossed_fingers:

JTR (x4)
3 4
1 2

JTR 1: short possible male

JTR 2: greasy tall male

JTR 3: tall female

JTR 4: self topped trifoliate female

And our Jack Herer 1: medium bushy frame possible male

JH 2: small possible girl

JH 3: bushy, stout, hungry

JH4: tall possible male

22 Likes

I love JTR. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Those all look like great specimens to play with @catapult ! Keep up the killer work!

3 Likes

I agree by the looks of it, though I am probably wrong as often as I’m right, it’s just I tell myself I know what I’m talking about when I get it right :rofl::rofl:

They are all looking great!

4 Likes

JTR getting ready for flip

20 Likes

Nice work dude!!!

regards

3 Likes

Turns out I have three apparent boys and a single girl

Here’s the boys. Just chopped off the first flowers, I’ll try to collect a little in a windowsill.

The lady I’m thinking will get to stay inside.

20 Likes

It’s super fun seeing what my plants will (hopefully) turn into! Thanks for the quick update!

12 Likes

So it’s getting close to decision making time for me. I have to decide how many of the other boys I want to keep around. I will definitely be keeping any of the JTR that don’t throw pistils and balls.

I also have (x5) Stardawg x JTR boys that I keep trimming back also to hold the flowers off for a little longer. One of the them in particular has my eye. He self-topped, was slow showing (thought he was a girl for a while), and had a some funky mutated leaves at first. He is getting cloned and kept around. I might keep at least two others for some work and discard 2. If I do keep them, I’m considering doing a big open pollination of sorts. Potentially using a mix of males on all my girls outdoors. Males used would be; (x3) JTR, (x3) Stardawg x JTR and (x1) Jack Herer

Or, I just do some smaller select pollinations making F2’s of each.

14 Likes

Decisions decisions! Either way you decide, I wish you great success! I’m keeping it nice and simple. Once it’s time, I’ll add a couple more fans and just let them do their thing!

5 Likes