Jacks rainbow pt2 (a place for breeding data)

Oh he already knows lol

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the recommendation, mate. Itā€™s not available over here, I ordered a similar one a bit smaller (same height though) now to test.

1 Like

Looking good. Canā€™t wait to get my hands on some of the beans.

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u some of us are still here, bro! My grow goes pretty dormant however during the winter as you know. Iā€™m here spreading the love though! Donā€™t let any new attitudes get to you. Show them what we are really about. Theyā€™ll adopt our chill culture or theyā€™ll fuck off soon enough. Just keep being you!

btwā€¦ We all dig Cola, but dude gets pretty hot headed at times. Weā€™ve all seen it. lol Heā€™ll come back.

3 Likes

Yeah I know @meesh. You being an outdoors grower means you can only grow at certain times of the year so I expect your thread to go dormant over the winter
The cola situation is all his own doing BUT when he gets his head set on something his conditions wonā€™t allow him to back down and accept the reasons why the mods have stepped in and did whatever they have done to stop the problem from escalating further. Iā€™m in touch with him via other kinds of communication so if he comes back to OG or not it wonā€™t really have a massive effect on me. :+1:

4 Likes

it was also full of bullies and trolls ā€¦but then it was also huge ā€¦you are right its not the same place ā€¦ its like the difference between a little hardware store and home depot ā€¦loved the old OG and am starting to love this oneā€¦

8 Likes

9th February 2020
First confirmed male.

Original picture

9 Likes

10 February 2020
Looking like the first female has showed her bits.
Sheā€™s the strongest and bushiest plant in the tent so she will likely be the CS victim. Iā€™ll give another day or so for the pistils to emerge.

Thatā€™s her front left.

9 Likes

Up photo JR1
Middle photo JR2
Bottom photo JR3

Day 6 12/12 although none showing sex.

5 Likes

13 February 2020
Out of the 8 plants 4 have been confirmed male and had their heads removed and 3 confirmed female. One is still a little shy.
I selected the female and have been spraying her 2x daily for the past 3 days.
2 at the rear of the tent are female. Front left is the shy one and front right is the CS victim.

12 Likes

First female showed today.

8 Likes

16 February 2020
Out of the 8 seeds 5 weā€™re male and 3 female
The girl up front has been getting spayed 2-3 x daily.
Something is happening as her growth has stopped. Hoping she shows male parts forming within the next few days.

Feeding on same solution as whatā€™s in my main grow rez so around 1.7 ec.

10 Likes

Ooooooh boy, itā€™s starting to get exciting ā€˜round here.

5 Likes

Iā€™m definitely starting to see some change happening. One of the bud sites is looking like itā€™s forming a nut sac.

9 Likes

Keeping in mind that Iā€™m a tardā€¦ So, you are spraying silver on females and basically making them f**k themselves? Is this right?

4 Likes

Yep. Female on female action happening @Meesh. Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m a sicko :rofl:
Iā€™m making a female drop balls. Make pollen and spunk on everything thatā€™s near her/him

4 Likes

I didnā€™t realize you can do that. So thatā€™s what selfing means. It will give you all fem seeds too right?

3 Likes

Selfing mean coming on oneself and making yourself pregnant :laughing:

4 Likes

It gets sicker come Back crossing when the mom gets the granddaughter pregnant :laughing:

5 Likes

Haha! Yeah! Learn something new every day

3 Likes