Jacks rainbow pt2 (a place for breeding data)

For real. I want @anon58740919 back like the rest of you, probably more than some lol

And he will be… I, on the other hand was a part of those messages and there are people that even I can’t save from a ban hammer every now and then (as recent bans show as why would I sink my time and money into a project for a good cause and not do what I could to stop said project from crumbling to pieces in front of everyone)

Cola is a big boy, he’s been banned before and as usual, when he comes back, we will have a grand old time. But acting like a bunch of rebellious heathens is doing nothing but tarnishing the sheen of awesome you have to peers and new members, so please. For the love of everything ever.

Calm it down :sunglasses:

7 Likes

And what if he doesn’t come back? Who to blame? For me that story ends here and now, just wanted to clarify some doubts shown in this thread, the show must go on … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

And as I see, we still at least have some updates and that makes me happy

3 Likes

My first grow diary here will be a Jack Rainbow :rainbow:, I owe that to my mate … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ll keep this thread alive until we have seeds. If cola chooses to not come back to og well that’s his choice. I promised a fem run and that I’d document it so that’s what I’m doing. If anything someone else may use the information within the thread to create their own seeds in the future. Isn’t that what this forum is about?? Information and help with growing cannabis??

13 Likes

Wasn’t arguing that point. No need to ask me questions. I’m copesetic

Just saying it’s good to see it going

5 Likes

Sorry bro I wasn’t having a go at you either. I should have clicked the reply button instead. This was meant for everyone to read. My bad :v:

4 Likes

All good silly billy

On with the show!

4 Likes

when i did this before i slipped a baggy over male flowers gave it a gentle shake…then slipped that over female bud wanted to pollinate and gave it another gentle shake …this worked very well and did not contaminate every thing …i did not soak it down with water …

wow thats going to be a BIG seed haul …thanks for the help and best of luck to you with this endeavor… you gentlemen have been most helpful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Didn’t realize I was causing such a ripple here let alone adding tension no one has said anything before today… I guess this is the wake up I needed to see that this is not nor will ever be the original OG full of outlaws and warriors it once was… I wonder how many of the current thin skined would have ever made it past signing up…but like all progress good or bad people stuck in a old way of doing things are put out to pasture for the next woke generation to forget about the trials and tribulations of their predecessor…problem is I haven’t forgot watching the day to day fears and struggles of the original site of watching people lose everything because the feds wanted to flex nuts on states rights real legitimate patients going to jail and wilting away to nothing without there medicine…maybe the internet is just not for me

3 Likes

We just have to wait is what i was trying to say, but did not so eloquently lol, anyways yeah OG 2.0 is different and changes with every new and old member that joins, hows that saying goes “the only thing that’s constant in life is change”.

But let’s get back to some Jack’s Rainbow plants yeah :wink: sweet.

5 Likes

I’ve been a member of OG 2.0 going on for 2 years now. When I very first joined the forum it was a chill relaxed place to come show our plants and seek advice for any problems we may have. For the first year of my time here I mixed and interacted a lot more than I do now. The forum has changed as it’s grown in size but not really for the better. It’s not anywhere as relaxed as it used to be. Obviously as it’s grown the running costs have increased so we now have sponsors to help cover them changes/costs. Luckily we don’t have sponsors advertising splattered all over the site like most other grow forums.
We now seem to be attracting new members from “other” forums and a lot of them seem to be bringing their shitty attitudes over with them.
A lot of valued members have left or just don’t post anymore.
What I’m trying to say is OG doesn’t feel as “homely” now if that makes sense?? There is not a day goes by now where I don’t see an argument or fight happening.
The only reason I’m still here is because of the friendships I made back then with a select few that are still active :v:

12 Likes

Amen. Couldn’t of said it better myself and ive not even been here half the time you have.

3 Likes

Yeah your one of the good guys bro. It’s a pleasure to have you as one of the select few :+1:

3 Likes

Awww don’t get soppy on me now babes :kissing_heart: love ya too man I feel without some of the base members here this place wouldn’t even exist.

2 Likes

Everyone is just too damn sensitive anymore…

5 Likes

Agree 100% bro :v:+20 :v:

3 Likes

3rd February 2020.
They have hit the gas and growth has doubled since my last update 4 days ago.
Since the tent is only 900 in height i’ll likely switch to 12/12 on the weekend.
Increased the megacrop e.c to 1.2 as they looked a little hungry.

12 Likes

Got a little worried about how fast they are growing so I changed the light schedule last night to 12/12. 20 days veg from first set of proper leaves should hopefully be enough. So 4th February 2020 is the flip date. They are fast growing so hoping they show sex as quick.
Made the first lot of 50ppm CS last night. :+1:

13 Likes

Oh. The seedling with the plant tag is a purple Afghan kush I received from @George. I figured I’d pollinate that also and get a four way kush strain happening. The purple may even help enhance the rainbow kush colours if they show. :+1:

5 Likes