Jacks rainbow pt2 (a place for breeding data)

It has been a long trip for her as it was kindly gifted to me by @Pedro_Bann, overgrow the world …

6 Likes

That’s half way around the world. Let’s hope she’s a female then :grin:

6 Likes

That’s why I’m actually growing two of them, better chances … :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Healthy looking plants bro. :+1:what they drinking??

4 Likes

Thanks mate, Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect (Flora, Micro, Grow) 3 ml per liter of each bottle and lots of TLC …

5 Likes

Update and 20 characters … :sunglasses:

13 Likes

It’s funny how plants from the same seed stock can look so different when grown by different people. :thinking:
Colas plants look so much greener than mine do.

5 Likes

I thought it’s because of the light that yours look a bit yellowish.

2 Likes

Yeah the light does make them seem yellow.
With lights off.

I’d give them a little more nitrogen but I want to limit any stretch now they are under 12/12

10 Likes

How high is your space?

1 Like

900 only but I’ve also got a clip on fan clipped to the lights frame so likely about 750 usable height. Once they show I can remove the males and install a scrog net if needed but I’d like to allow them to grow normally without messing to much with them.

3 Likes

I was wondering lately if and how much difference it makes for a seed run to abuse the plants vs. letting them grow happy and “naturally”. I work in 30x30x30cm so there is no way I can let anything grow “naturally”. :joy: I’m considering an upgrade to 60cm height to make seeds. lol

1 Like

The tent is a 2 in 1 bay6 tent. Cheap as chips but mega high quality. The woven outer fabric is the thickest I’ve seen on any grow tent. The reflective inside is really high quality but not as reflective as I’d like it to be.
https://www.growell.co.uk/propagation/propagation-grow-tents/bay6-small-propagation-tent-60cm-x-90cm-x-60cm.html
My big tent is also made by bay6.

4 Likes

They look much better with that light , are you going to finish them in that tiny tent? I suppose the big tent is actually crowded … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep that’s the plan @George. My last seed run was in the same tent and managed to get 1000 seeds or so. I’m hoping on the same success with this run. :v:

4 Likes

Best of luck on the seed run here!!! Caught up on the last bunch of posts, and I couldn’t agree with you guys more. I’ve been here less than a year and even in that short time, I have felt the vibes take a bit of a shift. I steer clear of the bs and try to take advantage of the great minds and positive attitudes.
Cant wait to see how this run plays out!
Stay green, gang!!!

3 Likes

It should be epic if all goes to plan @Tappy. It’s the reason behind the strain and why it was created that’s so important that it’s successful. Things my end seem to be going smoothly. Hopefully over the next week we get to see the female ratio and the selection and reversal fun will begin :v:

2 Likes

Look at them beauty’s great job @George

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching the Cs spray show… hope they get nice and pregnant you know I want a couple

2 Likes

Cola will likely handle the distribution bro unless otherwise arranged. I’ll obviously keep a few to grow out in the future. It’s still early days though and still a fair bit of work to be done :+1:

3 Likes