Jacksprat indoors

Three Zkittles Autos and two Wedding Gelato. Two weeks old.
Started in cups with rooting shit they didn’t like. Just got them into the bags.

8 Likes

Week Three, recovered and stable.

3 Likes

I screwed these up badly and they are not recovering very well. So to 12/12 to finish asap. Anxious to begin the Wedding Gelato again, more carefully. I’ll post a photo tomorrow.

They are seeing 12/12 lighting. No pistils yet. The auto zkittles are wee and are ripening.

3 Likes

Preflowers showed so about 60 days from now. The runt Zkittles autos are hanging out back and have about a week to go according to estimates. The plants’ health are improving.

2 Likes

4 Likes

bloom week two.

3 Likes

Bloom Week Three

2 Likes

Week Four
had to spray for PM, burned the pistils a little.

2 Likes

Wedding Gelato - Week Five

1 Like

nice trics…
but an explosion of PM has ruined this grow. I’ll have to clean and disinfect everything before I can start the next grow.
RH has been low 40s, closet is open to air exchange and there’s a fan blowing on the plants. I’ve never see the likes of this indoors.

1 Like

Is that what all the grey stuff is?

Otherwise the plants look good

1 Like

All cleaned up. Plants were washed with H2O2 then NaHCO3, rinsed and dried. Initial trial = potent and mild smoke.

Going to start a few Jack the Ripper and Blues Deluxe fem.

Thanks IX3U and Canuckistan Pete. I hope I do them right.

1 Like

Missed one JTR in the photo, sorry. Planted five seeds each of Jack the Ripper regular seed and Blues Deluxe feminized. Five JTR and three BD popped.

Speaking of Blues, I play through a Blues Junior, the Blues Deluxe is kinda heavy at my age. :wink:

2 Likes

They look about the same size as the ones I’ve just germinated :wave:t2:

1 Like

Have you seen this video

1 Like

I have it queued to “Watch Later”. I’ll get to it, thanks BD.

A little cat damage. The freak whorled looks like a cull when I transplant.

2 Likes

I lost last weeks photo.
The plants had not been doing well. They were transplanted into 1 (fems) and 3 (regs) gallon bags, watered properly. Still stunted, faded, yellowing…I’m puzzled. No Ph meter or access to litmus paper to check well water, that has always been stable. I may transplant the regs (JTRs). Or I may just begin again from seed. :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes