Jake's flower shop

MR Nice. " Walkabout"

Indoor grown

Stay Hazed,
Jake

16 Likes

I am big fan of Shantibaba’s work… I have tested some of the varieties and must say that he is truly one of the old school breeders…

Too bad that Howard Marks passed in April this year… I’ve met personally few times this legendary smuggler and must say he is really nice person… I love stories from old schoold days he told… I wish more drug traffickers had his sense for honor and morality!

Long live Mr.Nice!

Walkabout bud looks really dense and compact…

5 Likes

Hi Joe,
I am a big time lover of Mr Nice genetics. I’ve found some AWESOME plants in many seed lines from Shanti and crew.

I’m so happy you got to meet Howard. Everyone who has met him says nothing but good things. I wish he could have stuck around a little longer to see how far this Cannabis movement goes. He’s missed by many!

On that note here is Nordle (Named by Howard. AKA Afghan Skunk)

That is one of two phenotypes I found running a limited amount of seeds. Pure narcotic relief from that line… I will definitely return to the Nordle as it is truly Medicinal smoke.

Stay hazed,
Jake

10 Likes

Critical Haze- one of two phenotypes I’ve found:

Stay Hazed,
Jake

8 Likes

Genesis OG [Oklahoma Bubble Gum x OG fem pollen](creation of a very good friend here in CO)

Stay hazed,
Jake

8 Likes

AH phenotype of Critical Haze:
Both of the Critical Haze phenotypes I’ve grown are fantastic plants. Great yields and good quality sativa hybrid smoke.

9 Likes

Colorado Home Grown Medicine:

6 Likes

The only flowers I’ve fallen love with. Cut found in Walkabout… Have no idea the genetics. She reeks like berries during flower, stacks awesome chunky buds and is pest and mold resistant. Post harvest she is lavender/grape/Berry on taste and aroma. I love her… She is called Koala Berry and she is the only thing I kept around during my recent break from growing…

13 Likes

Pictures of the nursery and a few close up shots of a special plant ive been lusting after…

The line up is a good one:
2x Gorilla Glue
Lemon Skunk
Girl Scout Cookies
Sour Diesel
Presidential Kush
Ghost Train Haze
Koala Berry

Seedlings:
3 La Nina

Koala Berry Mother Plant building tons of bud sites to help my garden back on its feet:

I’m a happy farmer.

Stay hazed,
Jake

8 Likes

Lookin sexy dude. I wanna see those ghost train grow out.

1 Like

Right on man!

I’m vegging the GTH still. Soon I’ll take a few cuttings and put her into the flower room along with most of all the others in that shot. I’ll be sure to update this with some flower shots.

Currently I’ve got two Gorilla Glue #4 and a Lemon Skunk starting to flower. Excited about the GG#4, Theu already stink to high heaven.

New additions:
2 Angels Breath Seedlings

Chasing that Sativa high my friends

Jake

2 Likes

:thumbsup: Really nice small mother plant. It reminds me that famous Oldtimer1’s article about Bonsai mums… Maybe I should repost it here somewhere…

2 Likes

Hydro,

That mother plant is anything but small… She’s is about 4feet deep by 3feet wide and a good 4feet off the floor. She lives in a 7 gallon bucket.

I will up date with pics of the flower room currently that may provide more perspective on the size.

Jake

3 Likes

3 Likes

Any way i can get my hands on some Genesis or koala berry lookin lime some super cake

Saturday night!
Stella Fuel joint rolled, Christmas lights on, turn on that movie!

5 Likes

“T-minus whenevuh it feels right…
JESUS ON THE DASHBOARD! AW, YEAH!!!”

Gorilla Glue#4 at 2.5 weeks:

I did find a few male flowers on lowest flowering sites while I was clearing out the undergrowth. I think it’s probably due to low temperature at lights off… looking into a little heater for the bloom room.

7 Likes

The Flower Shop sure is looking pretty this winter!

Gorilla Glue #4 about 5.5 Weeks of flower:

iva

Koala Berry Flowers finishing up:

I’m waiting for the purple to really come out on the Koala… It’s creeping in :eye:

Stay Hazed Y’all,
Jake

7 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies:

Gorilla Glue # 4:

Stay hazed,
Jake

18 Likes