Jake's flower shop

The pic is too tall for the machine to cope with it. I cropped it down and it liked it.

99%

1 Like

Yeah, I normally import pics direct from my camera which auto resizes. The cheap smart phone doesnā€™t.

Now I know!

1 Like

amazing leaf vein pattern!

1 Like

GSC is the shyte! Nice one Jake!

1 Like

Hereā€™s one taken with the camera. ā€œTRUE OGā€

11 Likes

Iā€™d smoke that! :grin:

2 Likes

And you are cooking with modern fuel. :dark_sunglasses:

99%

1 Like

Hereā€™s the GSC s1 cured up
The camera had a hard time with these ones but you get the idea.

10 Likes

Image 0211 looks like a baby rose that stayed out in the cold too long.

2 Likes

Great looking nugs brother, subbed up now fosure. Peace

1 Like

Thank you brother man! I was just looking at your rosin press thread over at the other place(we miss you over there)
Need to decide if I want to build a press or an led firstā€¦

Thanks for subbing up.

Flower room is about to get interesting so stay tuned!

Jake

6 Likes

Press press press just so i donā€™t have to.

2 Likes

On the one hand the press would be awesome to produce your own oil safely. You already have lights, so an upgrade isnā€™t critical.

On the other hand, the press could lead to other upgrades like an e-mail or that sexy rig you want. The LED light could be a benefit as summer is coming.

4 Likes

What a troglodyte! :grin:

4 Likes

Damn auto correct! E-nail e-nail e-nail! :joy:

5 Likes

when was the last time you drafted a letter by hand???

2 Likes

Hey OGers,

So, the flower shop is humming along. Mini garden in flower currently and veg is finally looking good.
But thatā€™s not what Iā€™m on about today. Today, Iā€™m excited because hydroponics f@cking rocks.

This is a cut of GG4s1
4 days ago

Tonight at res top off

This is my first go at real hydro growing. (Iā€™ve done hempy, Iā€™ve done hand water coco.) I have an excellent, kind and experienced individual who took the time to set up my nute schedule (ainā€™t gonna call you out, for fear of blowing up your inbox- credit is yours to claim my brother) and continues to advise me so I donā€™t fuck it up, but honestly itā€™s easier than I ever imagined. Big thanks to @argo945 for hooking me up with these old buckets of his. Big thanks to Spork for helping me with some pebbles. This experiment is only possible thanks to the kindness of friends. If thatā€™s not the OverGrow spirit, I donā€™t know what is.

Random Mr Nice Pink Floyd bud shots

(Last pic is f2 momma :smile:)

Stay hazed
Jake

15 Likes

Nice turn around. Looks like that one want to go.

3 Likes

Looking good Jakeā€¦cā€™mon over to the dark side ā€¦we have cookies. Girls are looking happyā€¦I have 2 GG4ā€™s in flower now and next to the SFVā€¦they will prolly get dropped cause the SFV is looking stellar and needs much less support. Rock on brotherā€¦green mojo man.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I like to hear! And that Pink Floyd by Mr Nice
Isnā€™t that the Critical Mass Haze one? Looks great!

3 Likes