Jamaican Blood Klot -

11 beans dropped in distilled H2O with a cap of H2O2

34 Likes

Lambsbread x Panama Red (aka Jamaican Blood Klot)

• Panama Red phenos turn green and red with orange and red pistils
  • Lambs Bread phenos has long limbs, long narrow leaves with shades of purple
    and full on purple calyxes.
  • Resin is good to great depending on pheno

FULL Description
The Real Deal old school lost strains from the past. Integrity and respect will be needed with lots of patience to grow and optimally to finish growing this preservation of old school strains. The Panama Red mother grows large outdoors around 9 feet tall with upright structure, the flowers are sweet and grassy with a mentholated aroma that is divine. The pistils turn red and with the possibility of extended flowering recessive red phenotypes may appear, though on the Panama Red mother the red flowers were not present upon harvesting. The LambsBread male was a true Jamaican stud, preserved and taken care of by way of Rastafarians in the Caribbean islands. The LambsBread is such a long flowering line that only the most tested growers with experience should grow her as to respect the line and to do the job right without messing it up because of lack of experience. Even experienced growers will be tested and will need to do a little homework growing such a long flowering strain. The Panama Red phenos will turn green and red with orange and red pistils with the Jamaican Lambs Bread phenos creating long limbs with long narrow leaves with shades of purple and full on purple calyxes. Resin is good to great depending on pheno, but this strain takes patience, time and lots of respect to grow. Jah, be with you growing the killer buds of the goddess, Kali.

Yield: low to Moderate
Sex: Regular
Photo-period: Indoor or Outdoor, preferably outdoors or greenhouse
Flowering Time: 20-24 Weeks

Plant Height: Medium to Tall
Pure Equatorial Landrace Heirloom Sativa hybrid

18 Likes

24 Likes

I’m sitting here to see this giant sativa :grin:

You are motivated because minimun of 20 weeks is very long!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What is your set-up?

6 Likes

Let the party begin. I am looking forward to this one.

7 Likes

@rootfarmer i’ll be following along too. Hopefully the Panama tames the Lambsbread a little bit.

7 Likes

Tuned in for this one…can ya give a little rundown on your style? 24 wks OMG, hat’s off to you mate, best of luck with these.

7 Likes

Hell yeah!! Pulling up a chair, pipe in hand.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see how these grow!

2 Likes

Sounds like a dream cross. Cant wait to see what you find.

4 Likes

I can grow these &!i live in tropical climate, Any chance i can get a few? I have some African 100 malawi to trade if yuo are down… Vibes from the Pug who doesn’t smoke cuz his nose give problems with breathing but he has other ways to paetake! Pug is my dog and my best friend.

4 Likes

This is a party I’m NOT going to miss! :partying_face: :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses: :+1:

Good on ya!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

This should be interesting, I am glad to see you have committed to the 20-24 weeks to see this through. Good Luck! :v:

4 Likes

I grew a plant from Jamaican seeds about 35 years ago and it would bleed red sap like the Dragons Blood plant , blood klot would have been a a great name for it
Pulling up a seat

6 Likes

I don’t always comment, but trust that I am watching bro. Looks cool.

3 Likes

:seat::popcorn::clapper::film_projector::tickets: can’t wait to see your grow!

3 Likes

It begins. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes
12 Likes

Sounds like an awesome “hard mode” strain, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

4 Likes

Kudos to anyone willing to wait 24wks+ for bomb smoke.

6 Likes