Jamaican Bush Hashplant by Nierika Seed Trust/ Bodhi

Jamaican Bush Hashplant by Nierika Seed Trust

There are alot of firsts for me by making this thread, mainly my first grow journal/ seed run online and here on Overgrow.

So follow along with me as I grow a variety that I have hopes for beyond just a seed increase.

As far as information on this one, there doesn’t seem to be a ton documented to go on. Hopefully this grow and thread will help with that.

I was able to find this quote on a couple forums describing what Bodhi collected.

This pic was taken in the Bush on a hilltop in '02 on a trip where I also collected seed, Negril lighthouse can be made out.

Anyone that has info on this or just loves the island, it’s people, or it’s plants follow along.

62 Likes

Reserved. .

5 Likes

These are the first 3 seeds I germed to test the viability

All 3 sprouted and were in soil within 48hrs

31 Likes

The rest were started the day I planted the first 3, so this pic is where we were as of last night

7/12 above ground with 3 more ready to break through

I have 1 that I believe will not break soil and 1 I have to manually crack that I hope has a tail when I go check on it soon.

41 Likes

Looking good! Never heard of this cross but the plants look sweet in those pics, good luck and sending good vibes on your grow!!

3 Likes

Uuu super excited about that :grinning: Nierika and supernatural selection from bodhi are hiden :gem: :gem:

5 Likes

Dope pack, glad to see them waking up and hope you find that sativa gold!

5 Likes

I’m glad you made a thread for this! Super excited to see how they turn out.

Thank you and best of luck @Hemlock

5 Likes

Good luck dude! This will be a great run.

5 Likes

Hyped to see this happen, best of luck brother @Hemlock

3 Likes

Awesome bro!! This will be a great one! Have fun

4 Likes

3 more up, so we are 10/12 as of now.

Sadly I am calling death for 1 that hasn’t broke soil, but to be fair to that one it did have a malformed shell.

24 Likes

Here’s a picture Bodhi posted of it on Breedbay in 2016

19 Likes

Off to a great start! I wonder what expressions you will get. Will be fun to sit back and watch your grow.

2 Likes

That is cool! I will be following along.

1 Like

Awesome to see these getting grown. Looks like you’re off to a fantastic start with this. Chair pulled up. Did you put these up for a co-op vote? They’d qualify for sure @Hemlock

4 Likes

I didn’t ask for it to be a co-op only because I’m so new to grow logs and I didn’t want to waste anyone’s time or get hopes up.

If I get the number of seeds that I am shooting for there will be lots to go around.

15 Likes

I was hoping so!

2 Likes

The co-op would help with distribution. If you decide to keep it this way, people will help you distribute. It’s a possibility to keep in mind

@Motaco I believe he intends it to function like a co-op. He just didn’t want to use that route because of newness here

Apologize if your not a guy @Hemlock

5 Likes

Good luck with your run @Hemlock.

3 Likes