Jamaican Bush Hashplant by Nierika Seed Trust/ Bodhi

They are pretty much all seed, except for the lower sections that aren’t as dense anyway.

8 Likes

A trading frenzy is just about to begin?
What you looking for?

6 Likes

Some seed pulled out of a few lowers, right around a 75% maturity on 2 plants. The other 3 are right behind.

Lady #9 starting to darken up and some purple to her, I did not take a clone off her.

Pretty happy with this pack and it’s variety, it leaned heavy towards the broadleaf but the color and smell spread is awesome! Bonus was the narrow leaf male.

Almost time folks!

37 Likes

Oh there was very little stretch on everything except female #2 and male #1

9 Likes

I chopped down #6 last night. 4 more to go, it’s looking like 7-10 days left on those.

9 Likes

I took another plant down today, she was a bit closer than I thought.

After processing it my wife said I smell like cat piss, I was leaning towards mothballs but she has the better nose.

13 Likes

This was female #3, she was definitely later starting flower and finishing and very leafy. On the other hand she turned a beautiful purple color and smell funky with maybe a hint of mint. I did clone here early on, not sure if that one will stick around.

All the plants are chopped except 1, that will come down Sunday. Seed count is going well and I have no doubt I will have enough to my group and the people who have been in this thread!

40 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this :see_no_evil:, great job done … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

That structure is crazy, she’s stacked. Good job :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Are these seed plants you flowered? The clone will flower different than the seed plant

1 Like

Yeah all the plants so far in this thread are from the original seed pack. Sorry I probably worded the original post weird. The clones are for future use

5 Likes

The clones always flower different than seed plants. If I’m going to run the clones I never make decisions from the seed plants

1 Like

Love the colour on this one! How’s the smell?

1 Like

Great run, those cams out super nice!

3 Likes

Man, this growth was fantastic :star_struck: I like them in sog so you can see the architecture of the plant and which way it grows more, another genetics being preserved, this is incredible :raised_hands: congratulations on the work jah bless you always

3 Likes

The last female was taken down on Sunday, 2 drying and 2 ready to shuck. Seeds should be ready to go in a few weeks!

13 Likes

I’ve been watching from the shadows the whole time, and it’s been great to follow along. Congrats, fantastic job.

1 Like

Congrats @Hemlock on making it to the finish line with your grow!

3 Likes

They look great! Congratulations and thanks for your work preserving this strain.

2 Likes

Hopefully that profile becomes more prominent post-cure. In such troubled times, the world needs more piss.

6 Likes