James Bean Seed Company

The James Bean Seed Company:

JBC Seeds

I have had many successful transactions with them. Fast to ship, easy payment methods.

18 Likes

I have ordered from them as well. They were prompt and I had no issues with them. Would order from them again.

4 Likes

Had a recent order with them everything went perfect no thanks to me hitting the wrong payment button …was immediately contacted by email and they sorted it out for me immediately will definitely do repeat business and I really like that there freebies are a long list of dank shit I got white dawg x gogi OG for a freebie for Christ’s sake

Almost forgot the best part you can use credit cards and it’s processed here not China so no problems with the debit card for US buyers

8 Likes

Information white dawg x goji og pls

2 Likes

White / stardawg. X gogi og

2 Likes

Ooh nice purple stardawg round here at mo quite nice :wink:

3 Likes

I have done multiple transactions with jbc. Nice selection of breeders, fast shipping and easy payment methods.

4 Likes

I have placed several orders through JBC Seeds in the past 6 months. Good prices, especially when using the occasional discount code, and quick shipping. Currently, they also take PP as a payment option.

https://www.jbcseeds.com

3 Likes

Great experience. Ordered 2 x Bodhi packs got a 3rd Bodhi pack and another 5seeds from JBC. Very fast shipping. Ordered on 03/31, received ed on 4/3. Followed up with emails.

Perfect boxing. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

I think I’m about to pull the trigger on ak beans gmo×super skunk with 5 freebie blk dom×tk/nl5/haze .:man_shrugging:t5:…should be amazing.

4 Likes

You should request the gogi OG F2 as the jb freebie lol

3 Likes

Ak beans promo has it’s own 3 picks of freebies.I chose blk dom ×tk/nl5/haze. Jbc got my order together quickly and had tracking in 20min. I’ll be back.:v:t5:

4 Likes

Have used JBC numerous times. Definitely a repeat customer.

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @JuniorCapsula

1 Like

Jbc is proper … great service and stealth packaging

2 Likes

Thank you ShowMe.

1 Like

I got my ak beans promo freebie and jbc freebie shoreline/sleeskunk× goji og.

3 Likes

BOGO Bodhi at JBC this week, along with the new Bodhi drop and new freebies.

2 Likes

Another cheers from me for jbc.

2 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: for JBC

13 Likes