James Bean Seed Company

got a question is jbc james bean same james bean as shn?

1 Like

I think there are two guys going by James Bean. One SHN, one JBC.

4 Likes

Just went to order some strayfox they have i dont see anywhere else. Tried debit card they said not taking cards. Paypal. I got cash app but not sure. Trying to land these strayfox northern lights#5x sensi star fems to add to the stable. Just way different than anything i have

1 Like

That agent oj in the beanz is it legit ?

A gave that pack away actually…can’t remember to whom though.

2 Likes

Super customer service, quick replies to email (even at late hours), and super fast shipping from one coast to the other.

Loads of freebies included too! :slight_smile:

Thanks JBC!

5 Likes

I always here about James bean at seedsherenow and have listened to him on a few podcasts but was never really sure if its the same guy. They say no, there are 2 james bean but who knows.

2 Likes

Two different people. Highly recommend JBC. Super solid

3 Likes

I have had great luck with JCB. He even gave me my choice of strains to replace the Junk that D.J. Short is selling these days.

I sent him a message about them because they were not up to the quality of genetics these days. I wanted him to know what he was selling. He offered with out me asking to replace them. That’s good service.

3 Likes

Had another great experience with this shop a few days back. Even tossed me some beans I was looking for as my freebie. Top notch in my book. Quick communication too.

4 Likes

Those aces seeds are doing 50% discount on some good strains just now…

I see they got a Zamadalica auto out.

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/automalawinlfem.html

I see alot of seedbanks having big sales, problems i see is its all the stuff no one buys, the strains everyone wants are gone and been gone for along time now. for instance I would like Ripper’s double glock and Zombie, I look frequently and nope not since the beginning of covid

Another positive experience

9 Likes

Blue rasberry is rasberry smash x vintage blueberry.

Have you grown it? I have to say, it goes tempt me for the next run.

I been looking at the packets on your left. Bean Brains

1 Like

No i picked americanna bx instead. I was debating between the two. I’m interested in blue rasberry though, please tag me if you decide to grow them or trade them.