Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Oh 100%, no knock on his work what so ever, just not what I’m after. But thinking about it, maybe tossing a few females from one of those packs into the IC1 open pollination might be cool and could get lucky.

2 Likes

Lol I was gonna say, thst sounds like a cool fpog cross!

you should wait on that project until after you have done a first run with the IC1 just to make sure what your hitting with what ya know. no need to go forward just to end up going backwards ya know. keep the ic1 with the ic1 until you know what you have, all the other fpog you got ya sure but with those ic1 id just stick with looking and breeding into it’s self until your sure you have or have not found what your after.

peace …

4 Likes

Gotcha, you don’t think it’s worth having a few other F gens in there and keeping those seeds seperate?

2 Likes

not with the ic1 line no, just keep that one to its self until you know. but then again that is your call my brother just trying to keep you from MAYBE having to back track when it can be avoided outright. and ya sure mix it with other fpog gentics just not the ic1 in my opinion.

just pointing that out …

2 Likes

Gotcha, I’ll take your advice and IC1 will be done seperate. Thanks dude. I appreciate the insight, you’ve been doing this for a long time and at a high quality.

2 Likes

this is something a bit different but right up the same ally were looking through.

FRUITY PEBBLE OG {FEM} FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1} * FRUITY PEBBLE OG {FEM}

the original reversed fpog c-n-m but breed to the already ic1 fpog this one could be very very nice to look through WITH OUT the herm-mutant possibilities.

one never knows …

11 Likes

Anyone else want to join an FPOG grow party?

Seems at least 3 of us are starting these soon :smiley: and when I ordered the fruity beans, it’s 12 regs, which is so many I thought to myself “I could break some off to share if anyone else is excited but held back on cash.”

I’d want a trade for some other seeds though please. My favorite would be purple pineapple, but nearly anything pineapple would do. Photo, auto, reg, fem, breeder, chucker, all fine. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very cool of you, I did the same with my last pack too, I gifted @Natea some as a few had dudded recently.
Much respect that’s OG af👊🏻

3 Likes

Unfortunately the only FPOG I have are from that other guy… :wink:

4 Likes

And we could definitely use a few more people to throw some down

2 Likes

@ReikoX send me your deets, always been great to me, I’ve got you :wink: popping 1/2 pack, rest are yours

5 Likes

Thanks to the offer, but my garden is full for the next couple months.

2 Likes

should i be making more fpog seeds my friends ??.

i have a could females and plenty of pollen so ya i could make more.

let me know PLEASE …

14 Likes

I really like what I found in the F4’s but, but, I’d like to see more fpog from the milk and cereal pheno. Would be cool to see that specific pheno worked. That’s the goal of the hunt for me, find milk and cereal and if an actual dry cereal gets found thats a cherry on top.

5 Likes

@JustANobody Keep praying :pray: that cereal milk is in these F3’s. I’m working on figuring things out so I can pop them. Today is Friday and I don’t work this weekend so I should have some time to rearrange things to make room.

2 Likes

I have 3 packs of the F3. I believe @jaws told me c n m was used making the IC1’s I have but I could be misremembering.

2 Likes

@JustANobody I still want to take sowah and the other and cross , see what we get …in my head ( constant chaos :joy::rofl:) I keep thinking that what if the genetics are there, and we just haven’t crossed the right phenos in order for it to express itself . Like for example the pheno that was thought to be dry cereal , how would sowah crossed to it, change that pheno. Maybe the addition of the lime and other terps will create the dry cereal ? I guess the question would be What is missing in the thought to be dry cereal to make it the dry cereal pheno.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the result! The dry cereal just didn’t have a strong flavor or smell. I ditched it, I had a few others try it and they didn’t think it had that.

3 Likes

I’m gonna do it. See how much I can get done this weekend moving things around. I want to cross those 2 and pop the f3. Gives more options to cross :v:

2 Likes