Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Pesto Pebbles OG

10 Likes

Maybe if I get a cheesy fruity one I can graft in some basil :joy::rofl::v:

5 Likes

Shiit. Fumunda Pebbles OGEE

5 Likes

Can the dry cereal pheno be found in the F4s?
@JAWS

8 Likes

could it be found ya i guess it could.

peace …

9 Likes

Day 26 for my F4, she is a religious lady, have yet to see her stop praying to the sky :+1:

20 Likes

Wheew I’m all caught up now, beautiful strain. I’m out of Likes, so K+ to everyone I couldn’t get to. This is what was missing from my life :laughing:, beyond glad to be here again…

5 Likes

What would you say the chance of finding it % wise is - just ur best estimate? I recently bought a pack hoping to see the dry cereal pheno again that I seen in another FP line.

I did see a post where someone mentioned a citrus pheno but I’m not really after that.

3 Likes

have ran breed to those in a while, i keep hoping to run into some of those again. its possible but just to be 100% honest im not sure what % you might run into. i am actively looking for any of those three with every drop now and moving forward. will still continue to make straight up fpog but ya for-sure i am looking for those few to work apart from the others.

peace …

9 Likes

The time has come!

27 Likes

come on cereal-n-milk or one of the other two.

come on come on …

15 Likes

I’m hoping for it! We have a good number of people looking

11 Likes

What’s the third you’re looking for ? Got the cereal and milk, dry cereal, what would the third be?

9 Likes

My fingers are absolutely crossed for you on this buddy, I know this particular Hunt has been difficult, :clap: :clap: :clap: I have faith in you man

8 Likes

fruity pebble cereal

peace …

6 Likes

That’s the big one for me. Cereal and milk is up there too.

5 Likes

c-n-m

fpc

dc

that order for me …

9 Likes

Hell ya, I’m very excited, this year is going to be a good year for FP OG

7 Likes

Ohhh weee, can’t wait til one day I can get my hands on that Fruity pebbles strain. I’ll be keeping an eye out.

6 Likes

@jaws FP OG F4 and F5’s are available at @Great_lakes_Genetics.

F4-
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/jaws-promo-fruity-pebbles-og-f4-10-seeds/

F5-
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/jaws-genetics-fruity-pebble-og-f5-12-reg-seeds/

13 Likes