JAWS Genetics

hello new to this site but not to the boards.

was told i needed to expand myself a bit so this is where i decided to start a new place to grow and show.

need to look around a bit and see if i can figure out where/what/who before i start dropping pics and info.

nice clean place …

88 Likes

Welcome welcome!

It’s a pretty neat place around here, hope you enjoy it and stay awhile :blush:

14 Likes

Welcome aboard @JAWS hope to see you around the threads have heard good things about your gear happy growing :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Welcome to OG!
Glad you chose here to expand a bit! Hope you stick around ^^

9 Likes

Welcome Jaws!! Good to see you here!

Your FPOG F4 freebees were absolute fire. Ill have to drop some pics soon

12 Likes

Hell yea @JAWS in the house! Got a couple of your FPOG crosses in the vault. OG is the place to be. Hope you like it here!

13 Likes

Awesome to see you here, me and my brother are big fans :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @JAWS!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard jaws

7 Likes

Awesome to see you here @JAWS. Your thread is one of the only threads I read at Bean Basement anymore…and that’s been more and more infrequent lately.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @JAWS , if you have any questions about the community feel free to reach out. If I can’t answer I am sure I can point you to the person who can. :v:

11 Likes

thank you to all the warm welcome friends, look forward to throwing up some goodness once i figure out how this site work’s. need to locate the pic drop location for-sure.

thank you …

24 Likes

ooh, nice to see you here, bro.
can’t wait to see the show :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Untitled-1

Best spot to dump is right here in your own thread. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Welcome

12 Likes

Looking forward to following this

7 Likes

Welcome buddy. Nice to see you. Got a Lime OGEE in the 4x4 now.

10 Likes

thank you for the info brother…

peace …

8 Likes

very nice, that was/is a really good strain for-sure, going to run some of the HAWAIIAN LIME OGEE in the next round.

thank you …

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @JAWS . Your genetics look great. Always been interested in ordering a pack or 2 from the seed banks. Looking forward to your future posts.

6 Likes

I think I’m at 23 days. Got a hint of citrus on a stem rub earlier.

6 Likes