Jaws grow log!

just going to grow and show in here, nothing else.

day 30 of flower.

fruity pebble ogee ic1

durban poison s1/fem

peace for now …

99 Likes

Two absolute gems right there! Look at those serrations on the Durban! Gorgeous! I’ve been chasing true FPOG for years. Great work!

8 Likes

Hey @JAWS , have you looked into becoming a sponsor here?

5 Likes

ya the fpog has been a favorite of mine from the get go, i love this strain and will grow her forever !!..the c-n-m is the magic girl but she has other phenol that are pretty damn good to, so ya all around awesome strain.

peace …

16 Likes

AK-47 F2

DOUBLE HEATHER

peace …

45 Likes

CHRONIC F2

very nice strain as well …

57 Likes

Looks very good

3 Likes

Love that ak-47… all the strains lok really good

9 Likes

Very nice structure!

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Really looking forward to that Double Heather as I watch her progress! And the AK-47 ! Such a gem I remember paying 250$ a zip around 97-98 consistently until it dissapeared . Such an epic heavy hitter! Very nice

15 Likes

yes i to am very interested in seeing how this one turns out, it was a strain i got long ago and i was very happy with the seeds germed and then when i got a very nice female. i knew to take cut’s just incase so i have those rooted and now i just need to see how she does in this grow, will give me an idea as to what possibly to breed her with or if she is something i need to reverse and make fem seeds with.

we shall see …

14 Likes

The AK47 F2 is from older Serious Seeds stock?

8 Likes

VA yes it is, as were/are the cherry ak-47.

peace …

13 Likes

Really want that cherry ak-47… gonna have to make an order

5 Likes

I got two fpogs on the right and ww front left and I forget the strain on the back left but it was like orange banana cookie or something. Freebie I got with the ww. All jaws. Looking good and the smell on that fpog already got me droooolin!

21 Likes

awesome my friend glad your liking them so far, thank you for your time and space for some JAWS GENETICS. ohh OBC those should be killer.

peace …

12 Likes

durban poison day 36.

peace …

39 Likes

DMT {sour bubble bc1}

DMT {sour bubble bc1/f2}

peace …

42 Likes

chronic f2

peace …

35 Likes