Jaws grow log!

Call them 76 mystery and flog them out . Lol

9 Likes

I see the cannabis seed and flower market almost as cyclical. Everything comes in waves. We went through the cookies craze, now the chem/sour craze, skunk craze is always ongoing…
I think the next one to make a comeback and have everyone foaming at the mouth will be the ‘cheeses’. That’s my guess anyway. In a year or two, everyone will be after old school cheeses and cheese crosses.

Make some cheese gear and be ahead of the market and demand.

5 Likes

Baaahahahaaa!!! :rofl::joy:
JAWS - NGHOYOS

4 Likes

Dibs. Haha. Definately don’t toss them, my chickens love cannabis seeds. Not that I would actually tho. Id be growin em. :v:

Also they are really healthy for you to eat, new meaning to highlander.

5 Likes

so who is the best SEED slinger in these part’s, i think i really like the idea of just giving them away but ya not crazy about doing all the mailing. if some one with cred wants to step up i will send all these to them and they can spread them out here at the OG ???..

ANY ONE …

17 Likes

:raising_hand_man:
I would be happy to give away a few packs in my Free Seed Friday thread. Not sure I could give away all 75 packs though. More like 12.

15 Likes

I would be more than happy too. If I have the street cred.

5 Likes

I’m sure @DougDawson could find a way to move the rest of them. :wink:

8 Likes

@misterbee also comes to mind. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

He goes hard, that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Happy to sling some beans for you brother.

17 Likes

If that “OG BEGGIN’ LINE” isn’t too long, I volunteer. Like all the reputable OGers above, I’ll sling 'em til they run out!! THANKS for the consideration, Guys, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Give them away brother :sweat_smile::v: you never know! Something really good could come out of them

@misterbee is the right man for it indeed

7 Likes

I would be (horned damn autocorrect ) honored to grow some

I agree with mr🐝

6 Likes

Mystery @JAWS grow off??? Distributed by @DougDawson. Good way to start the new year!!

8 Likes

Would love to see a horned woodpecker, lol. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

7 Likes

Damn autocorrect lol but I’ll leave it at that

3 Likes

Between auto correct and my big thumbs on my phone, it happens to me all the time, lol. I only brought it up because the picture popped into my head so I am glad it auto corrected you.

5 Likes

I’ve been following your work long enough to know that if you went to the effort to pack up those beans, it’s certainly worth growing them out. :+1::smirk:

Cheers
G

15 Likes

Now that’s a good comment. What they are is likely good

2 Likes