Jaws grow log!

fruity pebble og ic1

peace …

38 Likes

ak-47 f2

peace …

31 Likes

These ALL look real nice! I can almost smell from here!

2 Likes

next group of seeds to get wet.

BUBBLEGUM CHEM F1
C-99 F4
CHEMDOG BC1
CHEM SIS * PURPLE NAM F1
FUNKY TOWN F1
HAWAIIAN LIME OGEE F1
LA DIESEL F1
SKUNK #11
SOUR ROOTDAWG F1
UNCLE FESTERS SKUNK #18-B F1

going to be a full run next time out.

cut’s

CHRONIC F2
DOUBLE HEATHER F1
FPOG IC1

just about to get the seeds wet !!.

peace …

29 Likes

Ok got me very interested🧐

I’ve have to say they are very beautiful, healthy plants

Fruity pebbles :stuck_out_tongue:

I just may need to pull the trigger

I’ll be watching this one

Ak47 cherry crosses :+1:

Thanks for sharing

I’ll tag along

Paps

8 Likes

thanks, ya been doing fpog work for 12 years now. several years now on the ak-47 mainly on the cherry side but moving forward more to the non cherry side.

peace …

13 Likes

Lots of nice choices there.

3 Likes

thanks brother, pretty excited about what i have going right now but ya man the next one should off the hook if things are solid. i keep hearing how awesome the chemdog/dawg is so its time to find out for myself.

respect brother …

7 Likes

Hey I’m excited and all I have is Blackberry Soda F2s started. Lots more Jaw’s Genetics in line too! Yea baby!

5 Likes

don’t blow those blackberry cookies off, you will love those if ya get a blackberry cobbler phenol. should not be are with the BBC.

peace …

6 Likes

They’ll be kept handy. Un-boxing my new veg tent today. Another AC Infinity. I like my other one, just needed more room.

4 Likes

quickly becoming a favorite around here.

CHRONIC F2, day 42.

going to be awesome to breed this girl with something.

thanks for looking friends …

40 Likes

Healthy looking plants there man.

5 Likes

i try brother i try.

thank you …

5 Likes

the CHRONIC looks amazing, very nice trich buildup

5 Likes

ya will start some full kool bloom on her moving forward, i expect her to be good and covered by chop time.

thank …

5 Likes

Got some of those Blackberry Cookies are soaking. If I had more room I’d splash the Trainwreck Meds too.

3 Likes

awesome brother crown you wont be disappointed, thats a really good strain and if ya get the blackberry cobbler your going to be amazed at how that girl smell, just crazy good.

thank you …

3 Likes

Setting up my 3x3 veg. Ask the missus about some specifics, what to move where. I could tell by her look I had not communicated well. Little said. Nothing thrown at me. Might take a nice bottle of wine and flowers other than mine. We’ll be fine…as long as I kill it this next round.
I need to do a better job with my conversations. That one must not have got from my brain to my lips.
@shag is there a dog house on the Island I can rent?

4 Likes

The good thing about dog house living is a man will come to his senses real quick hangin’ with the dog.
From this pic, it looks like you have learned your lesson, now git back in the house like a good boy… :rofl:

4 Likes