Jaws grow log!

ok so thats half the plant here is the other half.

what do you think now ?.

hahaha …

6 Likes

That you’re fucking with me before my 2nd cup?

2 Likes

yes i am that first pic up there is in no way nice looking when you know it’s at 61 days and has buds like its in week one, while the other half of the plant looks likes it just about done. this is very very strange thing to see on a plant, half done half just getting started.

very very strange …

4 Likes

@JAWS you may want to take a cut off of the affect branch and send it to get tested for hlvd. This just happened to a buddy out here cut all his plants with the same razor and one of the clones he took in was infected. Took out his whole room.

1 Like

This is one plant? WTF? :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

well this plant is a cut that personally took from the last grow were the chem d bc1 was grown from seed, i also have three other cut’s of this plant taken from the same mother and none of them are doing this. strange just the big girl is doing it. the seeds i had i had for shit ten years before ever popping them, they were quite old and was stoked they popped for me.

really strange for-sure …

5 Likes

Ok then that a diff story but is super weird.

1 Like

You’ve seen Twins, with Arnold and Devito. Same.

2 Likes

So I’m watering the 4x4. I’m kind of a contortionist watering, as my access is limited. Bent over with a joint in my mouth smouldering away. My nose is IN a Katsu PS that’s got a fair, but undefined smell. Plants next to me are both PS. @JAWS all I can smell is the TW Meds. Just overpowering. I really need to pay close attention to my dry/cure process. See how well I can retain those terps. These have a ways to go too. The other TW Meds I have started have been topped a couple times, going to producers.

2 Likes

@JAWS what’s Rootdawg? Got a few freebies

3 Likes

thats great to hear and i am super happy your liking that one, i’ll get back to her in time. im running and rerunning wreck cuts so this would be a good time to drop a few for a bc1, maybe.

very cool …

1 Like

rootdawg is ROOTBEER * DAWG never knew what the dawg was though.

made a SOUR ROOTDAWG as well SOUR OG * ROOTDAWG .

peace …

21 Likes

I need some thing rootbeer lol

Don’t do this to me lol
The mrs is watching my accounts I’m on lock down lol

3 Likes

Hey @Papalag - I’ve got a couple 5-packs of @JAWS Rootdawg F5 freebies, one is yours if you would like it. Let me know.

8 Likes

@Vesti nice offer, :sunglasses:

@papalag i too grabbed several Rootdawg 5 packs and can spare one if you would like a full pack to peek through.

6 Likes

Wow how OG of you guys
Paps

5 Likes

day 63.

chem 4 bc1, my work.

thanks for looking …

17 Likes

What male did you use for the backcross on that one?

2 Likes

stardawg f1

peace …

3 Likes

looking around for pics but they along with a ton of other pics were lost when my cp took a shit, i lost lot’s of older albums at that time.

it happens …

2 Likes