Jaws grow log!

very nice been gone for 7 years i used to test for jaws and now i cant wait to see what he has done! i still remember your cerebral assassin that was GAS!!

6 Likes

You’ll see @JAWS has been quite busy. Help the brotha out! Got any old shots?? I’ve got Lime OGEE in flower. Blackberry Cookies and Blackberry Sodas just out of a soak. Here we go baby!

4 Likes

sadly i do not! i wish!!!, i had some personal issues and weights but that has been long gone and now im just focusing on my two little seeds of my own that are now 7yrs old and 2yrs old! man they grow up so fast ! being a father has taken my time away from stuff but its awesome. for now im here for the show i do have some purple fever og f1 that i found in my old stash i also have some labeled TBB OG F1 from jaws idk what they are anymore? maybe @JAWS can help me out on these lol wish i still had some older strains he did

5 Likes

TBB OG - TRINITY BLUEBERRY OGEE

ya yup kids will for-sure change your life and life style !.

peace …

8 Likes

wow i forgot about these… thanks for helping me out i have moved so much and went through so much and now im here i hope to preserve these if i can get them to pop

4 Likes

2 kids. Now I have a crop of 6 grandkids! My best grows ever!

7 Likes

Just got some blackberry soda and some Soylent green wet and into the PT…. Stoked for both tbh!

8 Likes

excellent, those should both be very nice for ya brother.

thank you …

6 Likes

could be an 8 week durban poison sativa .

48 days on this one today, flushing has not begun just yet.

humm …

23 Likes

Red stems are a deficiency, I am pretty sure Phosphorus.
I am still working out the feed with the new Led lights myself.
I think a calcium phosphorus source may be the best choice, but I have to get some to try myself.
Pretty sure on this, just not totally positive yet, I need to see how it works for me first hand.

2 Likes

Also can be genetics which I believe is this case imho

12 Likes

That seems to be the consensus with some cultivars/strains I agree.
My guess is those particular genetics are prone to certain deficiencies like hollow stems, red/purple stems which with the proper feed can be corrected.

Several people have suggested that hollow stems were a genetic trait, and yes I think it is too, but it can be corrected making those genetics perform even better.

For example I have not yet found a strain/cultivar with hollow stems that I could not fix and make the stem solid again.

Just my thoughts here, I can not be sure I am right.
I know others will not agree, some said the same about hollow stems.

5 Likes

Got to agree with @Papalag . Red stems can be a nutrient deficiency but could also be stress, a pathogen or genetic. Lots of roads can lead to this issue.

12 Likes

Your plants look amazing @JAWS !!! Excited to see the Fruity Pebbles!

3 Likes

Been watching @JAWS for some time. Consistent for sure.

1 Like

i also could be wrong but i think this strain may just have the red type stems it’s on all three of the plant’s i have, two are seeded heavy the other is not but they all still have the red stems.

humm …

7 Likes

for real though im having no issues because of the red stems, my issues are with the quick timing of the finish on this phenol. at 48 days the thing looks done and looks like it’s starting to degrade a bit, being my first time with this strain im just not sure, the trich are still some what clear with some cloudy starting to pour it on.

still humm …

4 Likes

pull three seeds from the durban poison yesterday and there known as poison blackberries. as soon as i pulled them i dropped them into some water and less then 24 hours later we have life.

one looks to have a broke tip but non the less all three are now in fresh soil, ya so lets see what they do.

peace …

18 Likes

Good Luck at the Pool.
Really nice line-up @JAWS

4 Likes

chem sis * purple nam

seedlings.

this one could be really good …

16 Likes