Jaws grow log!

There is an unbelievable mouse infestation here this summer and I have lost several decent sized plants to them. They have also my home!

That happened to my seedlings outside quite a bit this spring and I thought it was birds!

3 Likes

Those were just some bagseed seedlings. GMO bagseed seedlings, but I wasn’t taking them too seriously. No real loss.

This however,is some real life bullshit right here!

Those are all Roadkill Alien x Cookies FPOG. f2. I accidentally reversed the cookies FPOG f2 with a motion sensor light on a camera. I got quite a few seeds out of it and I have been testing them out for the first time. I have been enjoying them( fruity and skunky) but so have the mice!
This strain and my inability to run it to completion properly compounded by these problems are mostly what have me lusting for FPOG.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to treat those stalks ? I realize I have slugs as well.

If anyone wants to try those seeds out hit me up.

6 Likes

And by the way @TopShelfTrees1, if you come out to fish try to have some large mouse patterns because this is one of the best areas in the lower forty-eight to throw mice patterns at big browns even when we are not experiencing a horrible infestation!

3 Likes

Man that’s crazy! If it’s not one thing it’s something else huh? Copper tape for slugs but mice…. Idk tbh

2 Likes

Oh man! This has been a dream for 15 years! I always dreamed of throwing mouse patterns for big browns in New Zealand! Didn’t know it was a thing over there too! Epiiiiiiic

2 Likes

Thank you!

This is my first time outdoors. The short season has always stopped me before. I am learning a lot!

2 Likes

After peeking through this thread a bit i want to tip my hat to you @JAWS

You’re definitely working very hard brother

5 Likes

i try my friend i do try.

thank you …

3 Likes

The only way I could say definitively how I would feel about it is if I were to open a greeting card and see a pack of Cheese x Alien Cookies labeled UNTESTED FREEBIES. :wink:

But seriously labeled like that how could anyone be upset?

3 Likes

Look up grafting tape . I use it a lot when working with my fig trees.

You’ll find it has many uses. It’s great to use when repairing broken branches also . I’m new to growing and went a little heavy with LST on one of my plants.

2 Likes

I certainly will, that sounds like what I need. How is your success on cannabis with the tape so far?

I appreciate the advice man!

3 Likes

@dubby12
I try not to do any bending after watering , better when they are thirsty
: )

3 Likes

This stuff is amazing for outdoor plants. Stinks to high heaven, but it works and its plant and people safe. We use it for our flower and veggie plants. If you spray it in a circle around your plants pests won’t even cross it:

3 Likes

I appreciate it a bunch guys !

3 Likes

got a very dead wreck this morning, she has been removed and we move forward.

ok so if any one has any first hand info on the chem sis can you look at this girl and tell me if she looks decent. today is day 57.

hummm …

14 Likes

humm must not have any chem sis growers over here, does any one have any information on the chem sis they could share with me. my dude says 70’s but ya im thinking ahh no but i have never ran this one before. were two weeks out from there so we shall see how she does over the next two weeks. im kind of not wanting to start flushing her just yet though, i think i need to run her to 80 days, and if i do that i need to feed her a few more times before i begin to flush her out.

peace …

4 Likes

@JAWS

4 Likes

It does look like the sister. She was never the most beautiful girl to begin with. Kind of leafy and more Afghan like than the 91 or D

2 Likes

im asking him now about the possibility that this is an s1 and/or the bundy cut, i’ll see what he says about it.

thanks guys …

4 Likes

If I had to guess I’d say it’s the original cut. The way it grows so slowly and stretches like that is why I eventually dropped it. The crazy thing is for the first few years it grew faster thicker and more resinous. Then it started losing its vigor after about 5 years. It’s why you don’t see the bud around much. Only in crosses like GG4 does it really shine nowadays

1 Like