Jaws grow log!

BeautiFULL. I’m always imressed with how you fill a space out. I need to take some notes.

7 Likes

some new stuff came in.

NUTELLA HAZE
SKUNK * THE GREAT SKUNK
SKY CUDDLE KUSH {F4}
BANANA BALL PYTHON
STANKY HAZE
TRIPLE HAZE
BIG BLACK BANANA
YAKUZA
L` MEAN
BANANA BALL PYTHON * THE GREAT SKUNK
CAMPING TRIPZ {F2}
PEANUT BUTTER KNOCKOUT
HOLYWEED STARLET
DIP_N_STICK * LEMON DAWG
GHOST TRIPZ
MALLOMARZ
TRIPLE SKUNK
RATTLE SNAKE FRITTER
PIFF MOUNTAIN
96 KENTUKRY RED F2

hummm …

17 Likes

I see that you worked with Deep Chunk. How was it working with it?

3 Likes

Ohhhh buddy some Haze from you pleeeeeeease

4 Likes

that was a very strange plant indeed to work with, not sure how i really fill about it though.

humm …

3 Likes

going to go with the TRIPLE SKUNK – DOUBLE SKUNK * UK CHEESE X SKUNK #1 * THE GREAT SKUNK

SKUNK * THE GREAT SKUNK

this gives me 10 strains from seed to drop next month, the 4 new “SKUNK” pieces will be in that group. pretty excited so lets see what happens once i get them going next month.

peace …

7 Likes

looking at these for my next have, what do you think.

Mule Fuel Biker Kush #81
Sunset Cider Biker Kush #81
Apple Tartz Biker Kush #81
Dread Bread Biker Kush #81
Goji razz Biker Kush #81
Pirate Sweat Biker Kush #81
Apple Fritter Biker Kush #81
Apples & Bananas Biker Kush #81
Jiffy Cake Biker Kush #81
Jet fuel Gelato #8 Biker Kush #81
Kush Mints Biker Kush #81
Gelato 41 Biker Kush #81
Cherry AK Biker Kush #81

we shall see …

three more apple pieces in that list.

13 Likes

Are all the biker kush crosses seeds? Or they mothers poss getting seeded?

2 Likes

those are all biker kush hybrids from the male side.

peace …

1 Like

my sativa gifting brother ask for my addie again, me thinks he found those CAMBODIAN seeds he was wanting to send me.

AHH YAAAAA …

5 Likes

@JAWS well let me re phrase guess my question is do you have the mothers? One I would love to see would be an apple tartz x alien cookies fem!!

1 Like

no brother there all coming from a friend, he did all the hybrid work. both stock are his as far as i know, never ask him about any cut’s. im so full now i need to take a minute and get this under control over here. i have to decide what cut’s i want for the next round to be taken from this round of female plants. i already have like 50 seeds that are going to get popped so i need to chose my cuts wisely, im going to be dropping a bunch of stuff here pretty quick in hopes that these skunk genetics are going to give me something to work with in the future. will probably lose one or two things i do not want to lose because im only going to be able to take a single cut of several strains and if they do not root there just gone from my list. i have the GMO inbound as we speak, still waiting on the chem 4 chem 91 uk cheese exodus cheese.

lots to think about for-sure over here …

7 Likes

Biker Kush #81 - It’s about V.1 or …?

2 Likes

cant answer that Question did not even know it needed to be ask, i’ll see was the friend says.

peace …

2 Likes

Nice

? Biker kush is that a headband cut ?

2 Likes

no idea i know very little about the biker kush.

peace …

3 Likes

jiffy cake cross sounds like some deep long lasting relaxation with a kush finish could be great nighttime stash

2 Likes

Hey @Papalag , you know who has Biker Kush knowledge is @SHSC-1 .

2 Likes

The original version of Biker Kush goes like this
Orange county Hells Angels OG mother x SFV OG BX2 male = Lucifer OG
HAOG mother x Lucifer OG male = Biker Kush

then more recently Karma released Biker Kush V2 which is Hells Angels OG x Biker Kush
So it is basically Hell’s Angel’s OG Bx2 (?)

anyways I am not sure what Biker Kush #81 is … I assume a pheno hunted male from original Biker kush unless the pollen was made in the last say 5 years. I think Biker V2 came out around 2018 or 2019? I could be mistaken.
Biker V1 was released 10 years ago now or more.

12 Likes

Ty brother I appreciate it

Paps

4 Likes