Jaws grow log!

some dried GMO ROOTBEER .

took this one at day 72, she smell pretty good. was told this one would have a rootbeer note to her after a cure.

we shall see …

18 Likes

lets bottom water the TECH and see how it goes.

peace …

15 Likes

If she refuses to cooperate, chuck it on the compost pile. It she lives and still holds your interest, re-veg maybe?

1 Like

got 100s of seeds so no need to reveg anything.

peace …

5 Likes

@Shevchenko my brother always coming through In the clutch! Much love and respect as ALWAYS

3 Likes

Very nice, looking forward to hearing the final report im a sucker for gmo anything as you know

3 Likes

Hoping it helps!

1 Like

I was mostly thinking to torture it for annoying you.

1 Like

HAHAHA.

yup indeed …

I don’t know how I missed that leaf post! Look at those gorgeous double serrations! What an insanely gorgeous leaf in every aspect, that nice deep deep green :drooling_face: @crownpoodle

5 Likes

the 5x5 then the 4x4

thanks for looking …

17 Likes

Wow, you weren’t kidding about those stretchers brother. Gonna be a full house, but worth it I bet you CRUSH it on yield big time this run, always bomb :bomb:

5 Likes

What’s the absolute giant in the 4x

6 Likes

its either the pure 91 chem s1 or the grapefruit chem.

that GFC is something else pure straight up in your face grapefruit smell, this one im going to work with for-sure that smell is just amazing. asking my friend what the grapefruit used in this piece was but no reply yet.

thanks brother …

5 Likes

Awesome! That’s very intriguing, I don’t believe I’ve ever grown anything g with grapefruit terps yet! Awesome, always looking forward to what’s next

3 Likes

ahhh got the skunks on deck for the next round, lots of other stuff but these first 4 skunk strain are going to have most of my attention well at least getting started we shall see how they do for-sure.

peace …

1 Like

breed to the UGORG #1 .

stardawg g
grapefruit chem
blues
appss
lost skunk
dank-o bud
chimera
dawgs of war
trainwreck
alien cookies
alien rose
alien tech
chem d cut
chem d bc1
chem 4 bc1
chem soda
chem 91
gmo white dawg
gmo rootbeer

only that did not take was the chem sis

peace …

14 Likes

Based on your other Trainwreck strains, I’ll go with that to start.

3 Likes

you know your on the list of ppl who can have anything i ever make brother, you like top PLEASE keep a list of things as i make them so it will be easy to get packages made up for shipping.

not kidding …

9 Likes

Oh man!!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: so much killer stuff there I’ve always wanted to try! Blues being atop the list, gems after gems . It only gets harder and harder to decide what’s next :joy: much much respect always :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes