Jaws grow log!

So then did backing off the nutes a little perk her back up?

3 Likes

no real change i had hopes but ya not much has changed, will give her a bit more time to see if anything looks beter if not bammm the bitch is out of here NO TIME for this.

just growing is all …

6 Likes

True statements !! It is fun though to play with some of the mystery’s. Still got me super curious. But you’re right it takes up space just to play with.

1 Like

Seems to be coming back! Not hanging as much /low for sure! Oh man I can’t wait for that Chem sis bx! Wanted her forever and ever, was hoping I’d have her but now idk anymore sadly.

1 Like

The leafs will never rectify themselves
But if she doesn’t fade lighten with the lower feed over time , then it was too high n

Only on the next grow will you see improvement : )

2 Likes

humm ya here is another one in a one gallon pot, same issue but this one seems to be wanting some food but will that hurt the effort.

just been watering this strain for the last few outings.

hummm …

12 Likes

Are they on a cold basement floor?

1 Like

no warm carpeted room.

so my overall is starting to suffer a bit so im not going to worry much about this strain in this run, i need to get back to just doing things as normal. im seeing several of my girls that could use a feeding so starting this weekend i will just get back to it. this strain will either get with it herm or die im not going to worry about them any longer. i will try fresh seeds at some point and make sure to do a better job with them at that time.

no time for this stuff …

9 Likes

You’re a busy dude! Thanks for the updates.

3 Likes

about to get a lot more rolling along, getting close to dropping the first 4 SKUNK strains in about a week. hoping to get something nice for-sure.

peace …

10 Likes

I popped banana kush yesterday!

6 Likes

very cool brother im right behind you, ill be dropping mine in just a few days.

excellent …

3 Likes

SISTER LOVE f1, this one is c-99 awesome sweet/sour candy shop smell.

peace …

15 Likes

Ooh we doing a banana Kush run! Perhaps you just picked for me :wink:

7 Likes

did you forget brother, there was going to be several of us doing the banana run at the same time.

hahaha …

6 Likes

I have no Banana in anything! I’m going to have to fix that. Never smoked any either.

5 Likes

@Jaw’s you got any of that Orange Banana Stardawg hiding?

3 Likes

ORANGE BANANA COOKIES {F1}
ORANGE BANANA KUSH {F-1}
ORANGE BANANA OGEE {F1}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#1—A}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#1—B-B2}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#1—B}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#2—A}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#2—B}

ahh maybe HAHAHA …

8 Likes

Yep! I did lmao :roll_eyes: it’s ok I’ll be alright! Let me know when we are dropping! I’m glad I only have to pick one now! This shits driving me crazy! I really wanna pop chem4 x Larry

4 Likes

I was looking for banana OG for years, everything I’ve grown that said it was , was NOT BANANA whatsoever so I’m excited for these! Almost forgot about them tbch!

3 Likes